[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the consensus around here of band/music tattoos? None
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 595x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 595x450
What is the consensus around here of band/music tattoos? None of you losers are going to change my mind, but I'm thinking about getting one.
>>
oh let's just take it from the top!
>>
>>63863983
what do you want to get tat m8
>>
Tattoos are inherently shit
>>
>h-hey guys w-what do you think of getting music tattoos
>JUST KNOW THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU LOSERS THINK YOU WON'T CHANGE MY MIND

you're fooling nobody

also band tattoos are like all tattoos in that they look fine as long as they're tasteful
>>
File: faglord.jpg (52 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
faglord.jpg
52 KB, 1200x630
>>63863983
As with any convo about tattoos, something more minimal, more subtle and more tasteful is always better than the other direction. There's probably plenty of good designs in the real of "band/music tattoos" too depending on what you like.
And music is generally something that stands the test of time better than other things you might get a tattoo of.

But don't do a fuckin' Zayne
>>
>>63863983
Don't get any tattoo, music related or not. I don't know why I'm even bothering saying that, because if you are trashy enough to consider getting one than it's definitely too late

>>63864075
The most minimal and subtle tattoo is no tattoo at all
>>
>>63863983
i have one, and planning to get another, and while i don't regret it, i admit i didn't think it through entirely, even though i had been thinking about getting it for years.

just remember that if you get that tat somewhere you yourself can see, you will be reminded of that band at least once per day for the rest of your life.

you better love the shit out of whatever band it is. spend lots of time thinking about it.
>>
Tattoos and piercings are shit, but it's okay cuz you don't care what we think!
>>
Get an Avenged Sevenfold tattoo on your neck you tool piece of shit.
>>
Getting a band tattoo is like having a tattoo of your favorite breakfast cereal mascot.

Try not plastering advertisement permanently on your body.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.