[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do they listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1200x1029) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1200x1029
What do they listen to?
>>
TPAB
>>
Xiu Xiu
>>
audiobooks
>>
>>63862991
Arent they the main actors from Ex Machina?
>>
>>63862991
Macklemore
>>
>>63862991
is that animal colective?
>>
who the fuck are these people

>reverse image search

>"German cuckold invites a Syrian to fuck her wife"

jesus fucking christ

thread hidden I don't need to see this shit
>>
>>63862991
Analis Morissette
>>
Is that Thurston Moore
>>
>>63863040
NICE
>>
is that portishead
>>
>>63863040
underrated
>>
They look like the Swedish Death Grips
>>
>>63863073
He's not very bright. I'd go for that thick Arab cutie over that squirrelly Deutschmann in a heartbeat.

The writing is on the wall
>>
>>63862991
I just cant understand how an alpha male pragmatic society can degenerate to such sissy whimp levels. Just look at what years of leftist bullshit has done to the Germanic people.

Look at the pathetic excuse of a husband and a man as he crosses his legs like a faggot and relgates himself to a corner. For God's sake which man with a pair of balls sits with his legs crossed?

See how he looks away knowing fully well what this arrangement means. He seems both consoled and confused at the same time that his wife will finally get a real man to bang her silly. I guess he is now wondering if Ahmed will allow him watch him fuck his wife and maybe allow him to suck him clean afterwards.

Now look at the woman. See how she looks so relieved that finally a real man has banged her silly and treated her as a worthless scum. This is after all is hipster feminist leftist who deep down craves to be raped constantly.

Now look at Ahmed the bull. He planted himself firmly in the middle of the picture at the center of the room and on an elevated sitting position declaring he is now boss of the house. He has this smirk that he just fucked this spineless kafur's wife in his house and he knows the kafur knows and approves of it.

This is why Europe is dead.
>>
>>63863378
Hitler was the epitome of beta bitch boys
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1280x1280
>>63862991
Wow, thurston Moore sure looks good for his age
>>
>>63862991
Where's Avey?
>>
why do /pol/ and /r9k/ in particular feel the need to bleed out into every other major board
>>
>>63863654
Maybe egoism and politicism are more universal (specifically on the 'universe' of the internet) than you think?
>>
File: aeiou.jpg (6 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
aeiou.jpg
6 KB, 259x195
>>63863620
Holy fuck my sides
>>
>>63863620
solid post
>>
File: 1459734570774.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1459734570774.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>63863221
>>
NPR
>>
That shitty British band with the faggy banjo player. I can't remember their name.
>>
>>63863073
http://tracks.unhcr.org/2015/12/the-germans-welcoming-refugees-into-their-homes/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.