[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Twenty One Pilots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: TOP-ERS-MainPoster.jpg (28 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
TOP-ERS-MainPoster.jpg
28 KB, 396x396
Upon first learning about this band I immediately categorised them with all the other uninspired pop music that is blasted over every radio station, however after giving them a chance I think they are actually quite unique and not just the average watered down garbage I expected. What do you guys think?
>>
>>63859711
Complete utter shit
>>
>>63859711
I consider them to be one of the worst musical groups I've heard in a very long time.
I remember hearing there Stressed Out song and asking myself how shit like this even makes it onto the radio in the first place.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x913
This fred gets posted everyday...lets change the subject. Pic related
>>
>>63859711
"Conscious" frat rap
>>
>>63859711
death grips for christians
>>
"I'm not like the other girls"-core
>>
File: 32.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>63859840
lmao
>>
The most pretentious group of all time as well as one of the blandest

I'm looking forward to when everybody forgets about them
>>
>>63859711
They have a small handful of decent songs. My girlfriend dragged me over to see them perform at Lolla last year and they weren't half bad. They got the crowd pumped up.
>>
Car Radio might be the worst song ever
>>
>>63859905
>my girlfriend
Of course, it takes a womeme to like meme music
>>
They are so incredibly, unbearably bland it's impossible for me to like or hate them.
>>
>>63859840

Kek. Mind if I use this?
>>
My friend loves these dudes "theyre a little bit of rap, a little bit of rock, a little bit of electronic" ugh. Sometimes their beats can be kind cool, but they try to hard to appeal to HS graduates.
>>
>>63859840
Told my friend and he's taking a shot over it.
>>
Reminder that /mu/ liked them before Blurryface got popular and they became mainstream.
>>
>>63860512
No way

I remember when Car Radio was posted for the first time in cringe thread and everyone was laughing how shit they are
>>
i love this band, honestly.
>>
they're the greatest band of this generation
>>
the drummer is pretty good
>>
>>63860512
reminder that u r gay
>>
>>63860512
Reminder that's literally not true.
>>
>>63860512

what's with this meme? it takes 5 seconds to go into the archive and realize this isn't true
>>
The epitome of average washed up garbage. And calling them average is like calling Foo Fighters fantastic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hts6PzULHSY

My friend played this like 9 times when me and a few other friends went on a road trip and I don't usually hate music but I really hate this song a lot
>>
>>63862372
i liked the first 30 seconds
>>
>>63859711
That picture pretty much sums up this band...These guys are the new My Chemical Romance...
>>
Maximum cringe incoming:

https://youtu.be/oBmr06SqFXk
>>
Meh sounds just like what cLOUDEAD did a decade ago
>>
>>63862809
holy shit you're right, im listening to cloudead now they sound just like 21 pilots, loving it.
>>
>>63859808
Pretty good EP
>>
>>63863035
stop forcing this meme. If anything twenty one pilots are just doing shitty teenaged versions of any random song off Mumps Etc. Learn your fucking Yoni Wolf you complete fucking idiot scumfuck.
>>
>>63859711
blurryface is literal garbage except for one or two songs
vessel is bretty ok
self titled is excellent

most of the hate that comes up around them is because all most people have listened to is blurryface, which then makes the hate completely understandable.
>>
s/t - 10/10 GOAT

regional at best/vessel - 8/10

blurryface - 6/10

blurryface fanbase -5/10
>>
>>63862466
Haha I was just thinking the same thing
>>
File: Steve Reich.jpg (7 KB, 282x188) Image search: [Google]
Steve Reich.jpg
7 KB, 282x188
>>63862809
>>63863035
>>
>>63863195
What meme? Do others have the same opinion as me?
>>
>>63863276
Is their self titled album actually that good? Ive heard some of their songs on the radio but I haven't acually listened to one of their albums yet. Is it worth a listen?
>>
>>63860713
those are Foo Fighters
>>
>>63862372
seems like a ripoff of this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1f-8yWhLzw
>>
I just listened to their self titled album for the first time and it's okay. I wouldn't listen to it again but I'd understand why people like it. I like a few of their newer songs like Tear in my Heart and Holding on but other than that they just seem like a bland and uninspired band trying to be different.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.