[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /mu/ i want to start writing music on my crappy school computer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Confused pepe.png (10 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
Confused pepe.png
10 KB, 284x178
hey /mu/ i want to start writing music on my crappy school computer. I don't have any monies for programs and have limited musical knowledge. What do?
>>
fuck off underage frogposter
>>
>>63856624
damn son, just tryna learn some shit
>>
>>63856721
you're still in school right? learn how to play an instrument
>limited musical knowledge
as in you don't listen to a lot of music or clueless when it comes to arranging songs?
>>
>>63856593
What style?
>>
>>63856776
I'm in college currently, I have been trying to teach myself piano and guitar.

I listen to a lot of music and sing, but I am clueless when it comes to arranging.

>>63856847
Not really positive yet if I had to be honest. I'm interested in a lot of different genres. Dance music to be a little more specific. Electronic, hip-hop --> think DJs
I guess it depends on what peaks my fancy once I start learning.
>>
pirate frooty loops and fuck around until you get bored
>>
>how do I get into making music if I can't make music
Said no musician of any importance ever.
>>
>>63857099
sounds good to me!
>>
download a crack of whatever you want AT HOME
Put it in a USB, bring it to school and install it on the school computer
Voila now you can start practicing with your keyboard
>>
If you use Windows and you've fucked around with Apple's garageband before, try Mixcraft.
[/plug]
Always try whatever music software you want to use before you buy (or pirate, because let's face it, it's gonna happen). Plenty of trial versions out there, so see what works best for you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.