[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I start with Scott Walker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: scottwalker.jpg (133 KB, 685x365) Image search: [Google]
scottwalker.jpg
133 KB, 685x365
Where do I start with Scott Walker?
>>
>>63853155
The start.
>>
>>63853190
This.
>>
>>63853190
>>63853267
Okay cool, that makes it easy. Anything to avoid or is all of it worth listening to?
>>
>>63853305
avoid the 70's (til the band comes is notable but not essential) and his 'sings tv songs' one
literall everything else is worth your time
>>
>>63853305
It's all worth listening to.
>>
>>63853339
Awesome, thanks.
>>63853366
Oh whatever I might as well just listen to all of it
>>
>>63853155
From here obviously:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIy3NWx-OyY
>>
>>63853405
If you want you can avoid only the climate of hunter. Also, listen to nite flights by walker brothers
>>
>>63853455
>avoiding Climate of Hunter
Act of foolishness.
>>
>>63853568
yeah i don't know why anybody would suggest that it's great
also like his contributions to nite flights it's pretty essential to note how he got to the sound of 'tilt' and so on
>>
>>63853455
climate of hunter is great you fool
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.