[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the Boss's best album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Is this the Boss's best album?
>>
yep
>>
The River
>>
He doesn't have any good albums
>>
>>63845005
I was just about to start a thread about the boss right now.

I think it is, but born to run is also an unreal record, with each song being a classic. After tunnel of love his shit became pretty weak honestly. Lucky town & the other one, Tom joad, and his 2000's stuff just don't hit like his older stuff.

Darkness 9.4
Btr 9.2
The wild 8.5
The river 8
Bithus 7.5

My top 5 from the boss
>>
>>63845482
no Nebraska?
>>
Oh shit I forgot Nebraska easily 9 as well.

One of the most overlooked goats due to being branded mom and dad rock. Dire straits is also another band with goat material but gets no love on this board
>>
>>63845482
The Rising was legit good imo.
>>
He's not really an artist.
>>
Springsteen's probably my favourite artist, Darkness and BTR are probably, his best. Followed by the River and The Wild. I never really was a fan of BITUSA. But my favourite is probably Greetings.
>>
>>63845565
no Nebraska, family?
>>
>>63845555
And what exactly is an artist?
>>
>>63845599
Oh shit, sorry, I'm a bit drunk right now. Nebraska's inbetween BTR and the river for me.
>>
tf is it with you people and forgetting nebraska tonight?
>>
>>63845280
this
>>
E Street band was absolutely outrageous. I think Roy bittan must be the goat rock pianist/keyboardist. He drove the band.

He played the piano on the best Dire straits record , making movies
>>
Well they blew up the chicken man in Philly last night...
>>
File: 51xK1nbUcJL.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51xK1nbUcJL.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
Unironically his best album, and you plebs can't deny it
>>
>>63845612
Your mom for creating you.
>>
>>63845934
not Nebraska?
>>
>>63845963
not him, but Nebraska is like his fourth best album
>>
>>63845993
nuh uh
>>
>>63845963
Most of the songs on binusa came from the Nebraska recording sessions. The energy in the opening track in born in the USA has so much power about it. A simple synth line with the band backing the haunting lyrics and powerful vocals. Top 5 e Street performances, easily.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.