[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ thinks of Melt-Banana? Also what's your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (528 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
528 KB, 600x600
What does /mu/ thinks of Melt-Banana? Also what's your favorite material from them?
>>
>>63844324
Done in one, anon. This album makes me cum.

Also, Bambi's Dilemma and Teeny Shiny. And the rest. So fucking good. Saw them live in July and it was so much fun.
>>
>>63844324
I like that and Fetch

I couldn't into Scratch or Stitch because [Im a filthy plen]/[grindcore just isn't that good or interesting compared to how their sound developed later on]

delete as you see fit, and have a nice day
>>
Fetch is amazing dude
>>
They were so much fun to see live
>>
>>63844324
All of their albums since Charlie have been wonderful
>>
>>63844324
One of the funnest concerts I've ever been to. Cell-Scape's probably my favorite as well.
>>
>>63844324
I like Fetch and that's it really.
>>
>>63844324

being in the mosh at their concert was insane.

i met them and they are lovely, kind people

my favorite album is cellscape, and my favorite song is Shield for Your Eyes
>>
one of the best guitarists ive seen live desu
>>
>>63844792
>>63844997
>>63845279
>>63845668
After reading this I'm planning to go see them too. Sounds fun. Thanks guys.
>>
>>63844324
melt banana is fucking great

i saw them a year ago in Oakland, it was pretty cool, they did the show as a 2-piece with 2 guitars and a drum machine
>>
pretty great, usually listen to cell-scape and fetch, dont often listen to them as much as boris though
>>
>>63845718
??? was Yasuko (vocalist) playing guitar? When i saw them she had this weird handheld remote think with lots of colorful buttons and Agata was on guitar as usual.
>>
anyone got any other great live videos? Yasuko is a qt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOVE9eAU5Tg
>>
File: 5016897507_fe391ae661_b.jpg (260 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
5016897507_fe391ae661_b.jpg
260 KB, 534x800
melt-banana is my favorite band, saw them in San Diego the other day and am seeing them again in LA in May

Agata is my mythical master, is guitar playing and his nice attitude light my way, I wouldn't be finishing a career in two months if it wasn't for him.

They're on tour right now so if you're reading this and haven't made plans to see them live GO SEE THEM.
>>
>>63845956
bro i was at that show. i was standing right in front of Agata staring at his feet the whole time along with that dude from Netherlands who opened.
>>
>>63846020

hahaha damn dude I was standing behind the security guy who was keeping people from stage diving and next to the Netherlands girl. Short guy with glasses and was with a small blonde girl.

pretty nice show right? mxbx always rip
>>
shield for your eyes... = best song off cell-scape
>>
>>63845718
At the Oakland Metro? With Torche? I might have been there too.
>>
>>63846055
Netherlands was actually pretty cool, they got pretty heavy with that industrial sounding synth and that guys big pedal board. i couldn't wait for the second band to end though.
You know of any other cool shows coming up in SD? i kind of just keep an eye out for the Casbah, Che Cafe, Observatory, and Irenic but i need a better source for good local shows. I saw Agata was wearing a Hot Nerds shirt so i looked them up and they're a noise rock band from SD which seem pretty cool.
>>
>>63846063
No. The one before the outro is.
>>
>>63846170

yea Netherlands fuckin killed it except for that weird song with the autotune, Victms was pretty boring, even for a d-beat band

Foals and Deerhunter are coming to the Observatory (different dates) and Acid Mothers Temple to the Soda Bar this month, I don't think I'll see any of these shows though cause I'm busy finishing school. Deafhaven is coming to the Casbah if you're into that.

Hot Nerds I don't really like, I met them last year at the first night of the Melt-Banana two-night stint cause I got in pretty early with Agata. They're nice though we talked about the shows they had done recently here in Tijuana.

>>63846063

Lost Parts
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.