[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /mu/ like Alice in Chains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Jar-Of-Flies.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Jar-Of-Flies.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
does /mu/ like Alice in Chains?
>>
I did, like, 15 years ago
>>
Yeah but before the ugly nigger
>>
>>63838971
what changed? how old are you?
>>
Second best Grunge band
>>
>>63839020
I mean, I guess I still do. I'm 25. I exaggerated the 15 years ago part. I liked them cause they were on the ATV Off Road Fury soundtrack, and the radio. The song Would? made me want to learn bass. I liked the heavy guitars and it led me to branch out to more music and more bands. I very well indeed like AiC. If fact, now that I think about it, I had a poster of Layne Staley on my bedroom wall when was 14. I also really liked Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, and Nirvana at the same time. Times change and you progress to other bands and music.
>>
>>63838959
Yes. Still one of my favs with Would? Being one of my fav songs.
>>
One of my most hated bands
>>
>>63839158
ebin
>>
literally buttrock
>>
>>63839158

the reason???? :O
>>
>>63838959
No
>>
>>63838959
absolute do. Live and Dirt are amazing. Jar of Flies and MTV Unplugged are also good too.
>>
>>63838959
yes

JOF is their best
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1d_uuh9iKI
>Angels in a box at home
>Yellowing and green with mold
>So I can barely see your face
>Wonder how that color tastes
>>
>>63839507
>>63839937
well I don't really hate them but I tried listening to them a lot of times and I can't stand pretty much everything, especially layne's voice and persona

just not my cup of tea tbf
>>
>>63838959
No.
>>
>>63838959
with Layne fuck yes, without Layne fuck no
>>
Yep, lovely stuff
>>
I like Dirt, Jar of Flies and the song Man in the Box a lot

You decide if that's enough to qualify me as a fan
>>
One of my favorite band. I don't care about them without Layne. It just ain't the same
>>
>>63840083
understand

I love it Layne
personally
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.