[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get into classical music? Should I just go chronologically,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x500
How do I get into classical music?

Should I just go chronologically, starting with the Baroque era?
>>
>>63837946
good tits
>>
Son...you can't just post that image and not give sauce
>>
just listen to modern classical and minimalism
>>
Start with plainchant
>>
>>63837946
Who's this semen demon?
>>
Go see some performed live
>>
>>63837946
Who is his baby batter mad hatter?
>>
i want a hot gf
>>
File: 1450037469530.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450037469530.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>I will never be able to do this
>>
Honestly, just listen to the essentials and branch out from there. Chronologically would be very time consuming if you are trying to listen to the defining pieces of their eras. It's best to just get a general overview, find the style you like the best, and then look more into that type of classical. Hope you have fun.
>>
>>63837976
>>63838113
>>63838182
people are so new to /mu/ that they don't remember shit from 2-3 months ago, fuck off
>>
[spoiler]Don't mind me, just testing if Spoilers work in this board.[/spoiler]
>>
>>63838258
nigga, I've been here like 5 years, I don't have time to keep up with every camwhore from /soc/
>>
>>63838258
I pop in like once every couple of weeks, I don't know every fucking image from reddit that makes its way though this board
>>
>>63838258
>haha look at all the fucking losers that aren't on /mu/ every minute of every day
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 480x640
>>63837976
>>63838113
>>63838182
beach.gaze
>>
>>63838258
>I'm so new, I think I'm an oldfag for remembering something from only a couple of months ago
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>63837946
start with beethoven symphonies
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.