[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AOTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 6023706[1].jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
6023706[1].jpg
32 KB, 300x300
AOTY
>>
>>63837699
This makes me proud to be British.
>>
reverse racism is fucking stupid
>>
>>63837699
This makes me proud to be British.
>>
album?
>>
>>63839208
Blurryface - Twenty One Pilots
>>
twenty bands twenty bands twenty bands
>>
>>63839143
I know this reverse racism shit is a meme but I think it's funny that Dean Blunt is surprised/disappointed that most of his fans are white pussibois who read the wire. It's not like your average roadman listens to noise
>>
I really like Dean Blunt but I'd like to see him deported
>>
>>63839976
dude that was a joke he made.
He makes this music exactly for us. dean's origins is being a bass player for some indie bandhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ06Q_cdYpY

he just knows what to say to offend ppl easily. guy is all banter

look at where he got the proud to be britsh from https://youtu.be/yTqKUcbvIFM
>>
>>63839976
also the noise bits are a tribute to Whitehouse(English power electronics band)
>>
this is the worst album cover i've ever seen
>>
>>63840146
>RE
>RE
>WIND
>DACROWDSAYBOSELECTA
>>
motherfucker can't even sample properly his shit is full of artifacts lmao
>>
This makes me proud to be British
>>
>>63840146
>Craig David

wew lad
>>
What's the genre? What artists is he comparable to?
>>
>>63842090
experimental grime/hip hop with some dub,dancehall,Noise

James ferraro?
>>
hi marcel
>>
>>63842090
post-music
>>
>>63842368
that's basically fcking true
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
R u kidding me
>>
here’s a sound that I can’t hear. It’s a high-frequency, around 17.4 kHz. I can’t hear it because that frequency of sound (and anything above it) is typically only audible to people under 25. It’s the result of a phenomenon called presbycusis, a term used for this progressive, age-related form of hearing loss.

In 2005, Howard Stapleton adopted this frequency for an invention he called The Mosquito, an ultrasonic alarm designed to “disperse unwanted youth gatherings” and “combat vandalism,” as the company puts it. Because the sound is only audible to those under 25, UK business owners — including even McDonald’s — can flick on The Mosquito alarm to repel potential vandals while retaining the patronage of the 25+ crowd who can’t hear it. Adults are sneaky fucks.

But teenagers are sneaky fucks, too. Within a year, the sound was repurposed by teens as a ringtone called TeenBuzz. If they received a text in the classroom or at the dinner table, it’d emit the 17.4 kHz frequency. And no adult could hear it.

wtf
>>
whats this album called?
>>
>>63842833
Babyfather - BBF Hosted by DJ Escrow
>>
>>63837699
any particular highlights? kinda boring so far.
>>
wow not sure if retarded but i can't find any fucking place to listen to this
>>
>>63840369
thats the joke.jpg
>>
dont feel its as strong musically or as an art piece as either dean blunt full length. less strong musically than hype williams but stronger conceptually and artistically.
>>
>>63843525
https://hyperdub.bandcamp.com/album/babyfather-bbf-hosted-by-dj-escrow-hdblp032
>>
>>63837726
Idris?
>>
This makes me proud, to be, British.
>>
>>63843627
thanx senpai
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.