[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone listened to the new Angels and Airwaves EP? If so, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: AvA.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
AvA.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
Anyone listened to the new Angels and Airwaves EP? If so, what do you think of it?
>>
where can I listen family?
>>
>>63833483
tothestars.media or youtube
>>
>>63833653
I like it actually, first song is pretty great not gonna lie
>>
>>63834310
I'm glad you do, Much better than their last few albums.
>>
>>63834477
thats the truth, Dream Walker had a few good tracks on it, but I'm still waiting for the return of the WDNTW and iempire sound
>>
>>63834538
Same here, Dream Walker was an ok album. I personally think WDNTW is their best album still. I really hope they make an album like that again at some point but I don't mind the sound he went for on this EP. So as long as he sticks to this sound or goes back to the early days, then I'm not worried.
>>
>>63834629
what'd you think of the to the stars solo album? I thought it was a pretty good sound too
>>
>>63834718
Strong album overall. Probably up there with his best albums. I really liked New World, An Endless Summer and Golden showers in the Golden State. They were pretty much songs that were going to be on the new blink album if he stayed with them. Are you looking forward to the new blink 182 album coming out this year?
>>
>>63834893
New World is definitely one of my favorites and I can see golden showers being a blink song. I watched the blink shows with Skiba and they sounded good but it was hard to hear over the crowd singing. So I'm definitely excited, curious how it came out. New blink single April 24th is what I hear
>>
>>63834994
Exactly what i was thinking, sounds good with Skiba, will take some time getting use to though I think. I've heard April 24th too so could be true. I know its definitely out this month. I'm looking forward to hearing the sound with Skiba as I quite like Alkaline Trio
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.