[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your favourite oM album and your top two oM tracks (unnecessarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
ITT: Your favourite oM album and your top two oM tracks (unnecessarily from that album)
>Dour Percentage
>Rapture Rapes the Muses
>>
>>63829210
Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?
>Spitful Intervention.
>The Party's Crashing Us.
>>
paralytic stalks/skeletal lamping

the past is a grotesque animal
we will commit wolf murder
>>
>>63829210
Satanic Panic in the Attic

- Tim I Wish You Were Born a Girl
- Climb the Ladder
>>
skeletal lamping
past is a grotesque animal
honeymoon in san francisco
>>
Paralytic Stalks

Authentic Pyrrhic Remission
Nonpareil of Favor

Why is everything post-Hissing Fauna so underrated, /mu/?
>>
Cherry Peel

Party's Crashing Us
Past Is a Grotesque Animal
>>
>>63830942
Because people that aren't big fans just assume that was their masterpiece and all they need to listen to. Which sucks because you're completely right; Paralytic stalks is fucking beautiful and I actually really enjoyed Aureate Gloom

Also albums ranking thread?

Cherry Peel > HF > Sunlandic Twins > Satanic Panic > Paralytic Stalks > Aureate Gloom > Skeletal Lamping > Lousy w/ Sylvianbriar > Coquelicot > False Priest > Bedside Drama > Aldhils
>>
>>63831102
Oh and put Gay parade after false priest
>>
Sunlandic Twins
>Party's Crashing Us
>I Can't Stop Your Memory
>>
File: 1444620450905.png (55 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
1444620450905.png
55 KB, 1130x900
As good as his earlier stuff is Skeletal Lamping is the imo the perfection of his chaotic form, with beats melodies and grooves that he has yet to reproduce.

Although his instagram samples seem to hint at a resurgence of heavy synths and vocal
layering.

Skeletal Lamping
>Id Engager
>We Will Commit Wolf Murder

Underated track
>Scenes From My Funeral
>>
>>63830104
Are you me?
>>
Favorite album
>Hissing Fauna

Favorite tracks
>The Past is a Grotesque Animal
>Ye, Renew the Plaintiff
>>
Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?

Faberge Falls for Shuggie
Oslo in the Summertime
HM: The Hopeless Opus
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.