[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you come from a musical family ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: paula (2).jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
paula (2).jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Do you come from a musical family ?
>>
>>63825347
I'd fuck the left AND the right
>>
>>63825347
i used to go to college with 'dj' aaron ellis AMA
>>
Yes.
My uncle makes his own guitars and his son is obsessed with shitty 80s hair metal.
>>
My dad said he played drums but I've never seen him do that. I wish I could have gotten to play with him on drums despite how bad he might have been.
>>
>>63825358
There a 7 years old kid on the left, on the stairs
>>
My dad is the best singer I've ever heard
>>
who are those qts?
>>
>>63825370
Even your family has shit taste montie
>>
>>63825370
your whole family should end their life to stop those garbage genes from spreading
>>
>>63825347
My mom went to performing arts high school, and has an excellent voice. She was in countless musicals. My dad has been playing guitar since he could pick one up, wanted to make it big but just never could. He has a lot of recordings with his friends, i have found some real gems in them, but now he just teaches guitar lessons in his spare time
>>
>>63825460
This
>>
My dad worked at a radio station for a while and was a singer in a new wave band briefly.
My mom just have good tastes and hung out with techno producers and DJs in the late-90s/early-2000s. Her current boyfriend is a jazz guitarist.
>>
>>63825609
she suck a lot of dick?
>>
my maternal grandfather could play any reed or keyboard instrument
my parents are pretty much musically oblivious
a few of my cousins play instruments
my middle sister is a very good singer and fucks around on ukelele
I play guitar and have a music degree
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.