[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The best Iggy Pop album after The Idiot What's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>The best Iggy Pop album after The Idiot

What's your opinion about it? I really dig this release.

/thread
>>
>>63823909
>/thread
I don't think you're using that right my friend
>>
>>63823927

It's possible. I'm newfag
>>
I think it's a bit disappointing unfortunately, I was really looking forward to it after Gardenia, which is a great track, but the rest of the album just doesn't hold up. It's not bad, it's a decent release, it's just kinda forgettable.
>>
all I remember is that Vulture was the worst song prove me wrong
>>
>>63824001

Idd, Vulture is a bit tryhard and doesn't fit well
>>
>>63823981

>It's not bad, it's a decent release, it's just kinda forgettable.

I have same feelings after my first listen, but after 2nd I've loved it
>>
>>63824054
as I recall its also the shortest song so I think they themselves agreed but probably left it in just for some lyrical appeal
>>
>>63823909
this is definitely not Iggy's album, though
>>
>>63824414
well, neither was The Idiot
>>
>>63824414
>>63824452
Does Iggy even have a good solo record?
>>
>>63824498
maybe
>>
qotsa are glorified buttock but decent buttrock like a riffier manlier nirvana even. I think its better than a lot of new iggy releases and props to josh homme or whatever for producing.
>>
Why don't you /life while you're at it?
>>
>>63823950
>/thread
means you're closing the thread. If you say "/thread" to a post it means the thread has been properly answered, and there's no need for further posts. Me saying this to you, means you should stop posting and lurk more.>>63823981
>>
>>63823909
>The best Iggy Pop album after The Idiot

That's Lust for Life you retard
>>
I found the sparse instrumentals and low-key riffs to be really intriguing. Iggy's vocals have definitely not aged as well as I would've hoped, but they make do quite nicely. Iggy goes near rock-opera levels of epic and it makes some of the songs here stand tall.

Very good record, 8/10
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.