[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become comfortable with sharing my music with other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: generic.jpg (38 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
generic.jpg
38 KB, 640x428
How do I become comfortable with sharing my music with other people? I have a lot of stuff but I hate everything about it.
>>
>>63823542
I have the same problem. Everything I make sounds fucking horrible to me.
>>
why would you want to become comfortable to share bad stuff with other people? it's not particularly nice.
>>
>>63823542
Qulity>quantity
If you hate it then its pointless.Makes some good stuff and then share it.
What a pointless thread.
>>
>>63823636
I just feel like anything I will ever make will never be good.
>>
>>63823719
stop being such a bitch pls.
>>
>>63823754
Thanks. I'll suck your dick plz.
>>
>>63823719

You can't possibly know that until you make it. Also never think about what people are going to think about whatever you make, make something that expresses and means something to you and leave it as that. Keep creating music like that and eventually you'll have stuff your proud off and is ready to be released.
>>
>>63823719
It wouldn't if you actually try harder.Also you should listen to alot of different music and experiment(but only to make your music better) or you will end up being another clone.
>>
>>63823876
I really want to make a lot of different music. It's just hard when you don't have the tools to do what you want to do.
>>
>>63823941
What tools do you fucking need?I use a demo fl studio(even though i can pirate whatever daw i want) and have pretty much everything i need.Its all about you not being pussy and doing music(if you really really want to and love it)
>>
>>63824000
Thanks bud I really needed that. I'm gonna pour all my resources into music.
>>
>>63824052
I hope you really do and not get "bored" after a few days
>>
>>63824208
Making music is just what i really enjoy now. I try to fill the void by video games or movies or some other bullshit. I just always find myself going back to music for hours at times.
>>
>>63824315
It's a bit hard when I'm up all night and my roommates aren't, though.
>>
>>63824365
what?
>>
>>63824803
I mean its hard to record guitar or anything when you're up all night but you have room mates who have things to do in the morning so you can't be a menace to their ways to become a successful businessman.
>>
>>63824969
First its extremely dangerous to stay up all night instead of sleeping (for atleast 9 hours) and second cant you just plug them with your headphones or just use a vst its better than nothing and you actually have way more options t b h
>>
>>63825028
Well I do sleep. Just not during the night. I sleep during the day and go to work at like 5pm or so. I get plenty of sleep. But the time I feel best to create music is when everyone else is sleeping
>>
>>63823754
just b yrselv
>>
>>63825105
Sleeping during the day is extremely unhealthy.You should usually fall asleep at 10pm.You might think youre fine now but its really bad in the long term.
>>
>>63825763
Easy for you to say
>>
>>63823542
I find it useful to listen to my stuff while browsing this website. That way I can get rid of any boring/repetetive melodies.
>>
>>63825812
Well you should cut 1 hour every day(if you go to sleep at 5am go at 4am now) or a few days and when you get to 11 pm just stick with it for a month and then start going at 10pm.I know its not easy since i had the same problem but i feel way better now and can use my time way better.
>>
>>63825944
I was really doing good at one point. I use to get up before noon, but now I find impossible to. I use to find working out really easy at one point but now it's just almost impossible.
>>
>>63825995
I know.I had the same problem and there is no easy way around.Also start doing the 4-7-8 method if you have really hard time falling asleep.
>>
>>63826044
What was the first thing you worked on to try and fix the fucked up sleep schedule you had.
>>
>>63826326
Going earlier every night.Do deep breathing(only from your nose) and focus on something like image or sound and you will fall asleep easy.Just try to not think and just relax.Also use flux on 1200k mode at night to prevent the blue light from ruining your biological clock.
>>
>>63827465
Forgot to say that you should make your room as dark as possible and shut down any electric components(tv,computer,mobile etc)because they ruin the melatonin production.
>>
Audacity is really good for a beginner
>>
>>63823542
>>63823605

get gud
>>
>>63827687
lmao to do what? Make effortless file to noise conversions?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.