[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a bit curious. How many of you played instruments in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Just a bit curious. How many of you played instruments in high school? And did you ever like your director
>>
Was in drumline, changed director's a lot.

Was in band for like 5 years and changed directors like 6 times, only 2 good ones
>>
>>63822615
Wow, I literally had the same director for 3 years in a row. The first was the best.
>>
played cello for my school orchestra. conductor was a bit of an asshole but a genius, won tons of awards as a group.
>>
>>63822819
My director literally made people cry.
>>
>>63822865
any stories? was it like whiplash?
>>
>>63822865
yeah ours never did that. but we'd have people getting kicked out regularly, sometimes we had 4 hour practices where he just wasn't happy, once left a practice and nobody had the balls to leave. actually if i think about it chances are he did make kids cry just not in front of everybody else.
>>
>>63822965
I honestly couldn't tell you. People came out of his office crying. Threw his baton once. I tried to lay low so I wouldn't be singled out or anything.
>>
We didn't have a director he was just the head of the music department. He seemed to like me even thought I never thought I was never good. I played guitar but switched to piano.
>>
>Tfw have never even tried to learn an instrument

I wish my parents pushed me to take lessons in school.
>>
>>63823034
There's still time. You don't have to be good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.