[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /hate rap but talented at rapping/ here? i've wrote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 20
File: 1459806131935.jpg (80 KB, 507x600) Image search: [Google]
1459806131935.jpg
80 KB, 507x600
who /hate rap but talented at rapping/ here?
i've wrote poetry since i was around 6 years old, recently found out i'm a really good rapper. the thing is i fucking hate rap, rappers, rap culture, and all that goes along with it. should i just fake it for the chance of getting big?
>>
>>63822259
Make your own rap music to your own styles and own preferences. Do not conform to whatever standards there are currently in hiphop culture.
This is how revolutions are born
>>
>>63822259
>recently found out i'm a really good rapper.
prove it and we'll talk
>>
>>63822259
Make nu metal.
>>
>>63822259
you're not a good rapper
if you have to go on a Taiwanese moving-picture chat forum in the middle of the night to validate your "talent" I'm quite sure you're trash.
>>
>>63822278
this is my chronicle
i'm not riddick but i'm feeling ridiculous with a flow that's meticulous, bitch
i'm a villain and i'm willing to kill, so ill
started from the bottom like a fuckin daffodil
>>
>>63822295
bro he writes refined poetry that would put Frost and Twain to tears and shame since he was around six years old what do you want more
>>
>>63822327
off the top
>>
>>63822259
>recently found out i'm a really good rapper.

Bullshit you aren't a good rapper, put out a song to the best of your ability and I garantee it'll receive majority negative criticism.
>>
>>63822327
Oh lord this is great keep going op
>>
>>63822327
you said you were good at rapping, not writing, those are two very different things
>>
>>63822259
just be a ghostwriter
>>
>>63822380
This. Real rappers are talentless hacks who need better people to write lyrics for them to become famous.
>>
stay up for days like i'm taking modafinil
exhume skill, the black hound of baskerville

vlad the impaler, lock me up i'll smoke a blunt with the jailer, fuck with me and end up in a baler
>>
>>63822421
>stay up for days like i'm taking modafinil
>exhume skill, the black hound of baskerville
what the fuck is that supposed to mean
>>
>>63822436
namedropping isn't supposed to mean anything you dumbass, it just shows how culturated you are
>>
>>63822436
Modafinil (INN, USAN, BAN, JAN) is a wakefulness-promoting agent (or eugeroic) used for treatment of disorders such as narcolepsy, shift work sleep disorder, and excessive daytime sleepiness associated with obstructive sleep apnea

exhume:
dig out (something buried, especially a corpse) from the ground.
synonyms: disinter, dig up, unearth
"the district attorney is requesting that the body be exhumed"
The Hound of the Baskervilles is the third of the crime novels written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle featuring the detective Sherlock Holmes. Originally serialised in The Strand Magazine from August 1901 to April 1902, it is set largely on Dartmoor in Devon in England's West Country and tells the story of an attempted murder inspired by the legend of a fearsome, diabolical hound of supernatural origin. Sherlock Holmes and his companion Dr. Watson investigate the case. This was the first appearance of Holmes since his intended death in "The Final Problem", and the success of The Hound of the Baskervilles led to the character's eventual revival.
>>
>>63822421
>>63822327

these lines are really shit and corny

the way the syllables are structured also look like you'd have a really bad flow

kill yourself
>>
>>63822450
wow bro how u kno so much this ivi leage material wright here
>>
File: 1459398801174.jpg (25 KB, 480x644) Image search: [Google]
1459398801174.jpg
25 KB, 480x644
>>63822469
alright then
rip
>>
File: 1345592383002.jpg (42 KB, 356x267) Image search: [Google]
1345592383002.jpg
42 KB, 356x267
>>63822327
>>63822421
>>
File: 1459338000419.jpg (90 KB, 600x820) Image search: [Google]
1459338000419.jpg
90 KB, 600x820
>>63822498
can't wait to see yours
>>
>>63822508
Skip to 59:28 It's op
https://soundcloud.com/crim3wave1
>>
>>63822553
unoriginal beat
no flow whatsoever
can hardly even hear what you're saying
2 followers no surprise
>>
>>63822508

Of course, everyone knows that you're not allowed to criticise something if you can't do it better.
>>
>>63822575
You caught me op you're so smart /s
>>
>>63822259
you don't hate rap you hate hip hop

hip hop belongs to the black man (well not for much longer)

rap is free game, and you should know that you have not heard what hip hop has to offer if that if the only kind of hip hop you are refferring to
>>
>>63822582
he didn't criticize it he's just being a fag
criticism is based on objective points
>>
>>63822327
that didn't make sense

a daffodil?
>>
>>63822421
exhume skill.. what
what does that have to do with the black hound of baskerville

and what does that have to do with staying up for days?

vlad the impaler? why?

young thug has more cohesive thought patterns than you
>>
>>63822259
we get it, you hate fun and cool shit. no one cares.
>>
namedropping isn't supposed to mean anything you dumbass, it just shows how culturated you are
>>
penis penis penis
penis in the benis
look at my penis
it's a big peanus weenus
benis
>>
>>63822601
>criticism is based on objective points
No.

Also, what about >>63822469 ?

Stay mad
>>
>>63822327
what the, literally just cringed at the first 2 lines and stopped reading
>>
>>63822659
benis benis benis
benis in the penis
look at my benis
it's a big weenus peanus
penis
>>
>>63822553
damn dude! that was sick you sounded like a retarded white person with no rhythm
>>
>posting creative content on what is considered to be one of the most toxic internet communities

you asked for it OP
You're not bad by the way but go to soundcloud or something.
>>
>>63822508
/mu/ can decide which is better
>nigga you smells like damn winnie the pooh
>yo moms cunt drools, cos i fucking rule
>hunny gives cunny when i'm home from school
>3 hours straight, thats a fucking special
>I do not lie tho, her cunt's now a lido
>yankin my tool, cum in the swimming pool
>>
Realistically, lyricism plays only a very minor role in the success of most modern rap artists.

Beat >>>>> the quality of one's voice (as in its timbre and flow) > subject matter > wordplay.

I'm guessing truly immaculate lyricism would actually be a handicap, as the average rap fan is borderline illiterate, if not literally illiterate. Hence

>I couldn't tell you how old your daughter was
>Couldn't tell you how old your son is
>I got my own Jr. on the way, dawg
>Plus I already got one kid

Pure garbage.

Humans are the worst.
>>
>>63822734
kendrick lamar
>>
>>63822745
also has all the other things I listed before wordplay.
>>
>>63822757
his lyricism is important regardless
>>
>>63822553
this is hot garbage. keep trying though, youre prob like 20 years old and dont know shit about rap. maybe youll end up good or something in 5 years
>>
A spitter of bars
I'm shitting on cars
Eating mineral bars
Shot a load off to Mars
Created new life that's looking at stars
Where do we come from they're whack obsession
Unaware they're a product of my fap session
Lessens their inherent worth
But earth may not be too different :(
>>
>>63822444
you guys...
this was just said....
>>
>>63822601
Okay, let me give you some criticism.

You say that you hate hip hop. You didn't state why, so I'll assume that your reason for hating it is most likely the generic and obvious reason. Also, you claim that you are, by your own standards, a "really good rapper." If this is true, then you have failed to prove it with those two posts. Not only are they a great example of everything that is bad about hip hop, it makes no fucking sense.

It's completely braggadocious and makes random references in the laziest and uninspired way possible. There's no substance to it whatsoever, which would even be all that bad if it has some clever or witty wordplay. It's pretentious in every sense of the word.

Fucking 1/10; cringed hard.
>>
>>63822855
i appreciate your post more than his based on your actual criticism
still it was off the top of my head, literally a freestyle without a beat
>>
>>63822487
i wonder what the world would be without your creativity.
>>
>>63822766
Perhaps my frame of reference is off, but, presumably, if you are the OP and you've actually read poetry since 6, you'd know that his wordplay is still fundamentally quite simplistic. Yes, he's a brilliant rapper, but that's like being the most skilled writer of Fantasy or Horror fiction; at the end of the day, the form in which these artists work is by nature, due to them being commercial endeavours and therefore aiming to conform to the sensibilities of the average person, pleb as fuck.
>>
>>63822327
well... you can be like mf doom i guess?
>>
>>63822814
this was at least a full(?) thought at the sacrifice of some eloquence and rhyme scheme so you beat OP
>>
>>63822881
Hey man, my rap was off dome too and it was way more clever >>63822720 i challenge you to a fucking rap battle bitch boy
>>
>>63822945
a rap battle? you're just cattle
so when i roast your bitch ass, don't tattle

you're illegitimate, school you like arithmetic
so when i spit my shit i'm laughing at you dissidents

call me the hypnotist, capable lyricist
try to keep up, have you tearing ligaments
>>
alright OP here back with another verse

I'm a big boy now
got dick, it goes pow
pussy on patrol gonna make my testies roll
theres a joint in the sky
gonna smoke it to get high
blaze me another spleef
big dick, taste like beef
>>
>>63822893
your frame of reference is certainly off

if you want to compare kendrick lamar to the greats of classical poetry then you win that battle obviously, but the way kendrick concisely communicates real and tangible ideas in an artistic manner, without being too abstract, makes him a powerful voice
TPAB was taken seriously for a reason, he is very poetically sound and is able to dictate himself in the medium of hip hop with style and aesthetic, while simultaneously writing convincing, intellectual, and meaningful political prose

listen to milo- so the flies don't come
as well but there is an near endless supply of hip hop with incredible lyricism especially old school and underground hip hop

people should really stop associating all hip hop with niggerdom and ignorance, that is a specific style of rap that has more to do with persona then the music or lyrics
>>
File: simpsons35.png (165 KB, 310x324) Image search: [Google]
simpsons35.png
165 KB, 310x324
>>63822994
>school you like arithmetic
>>
>>63822893
not all rap artists are commercial by nature or conformists, though that is a sound analysis of those who are
>>
>>63822259
>the thing is i fucking hate rap, rappers, rap culture, and all that goes along with it

wow what a childish outlook on the world. dismissing entire genres is for total noobs.

You dont listen to much music, do you op?
>>
>>63823043
he is racist
>>
>>63822994
Bitch talking roast, well i spitfired your sister
Better make the toast about how much I missed her
Told her post nudes, gave her your adress
Open your mailbox, and watch her undress
With my name on her chest
But I don't mean to jest
I'll lyrically kill you, need blues clues to check
Your room your mixtapes to reveal to judge
How much of a fucking faggot you was
>>
>>63822498
im fucking dying
>>
>>63822259
Dude hit it big with your groundbreaking rap gamechanging anti-rap rap-hating rapping style. People will go nuts over ur albums or mixtapes or whatever. I'll help you produce. Did you know, that I am one of the best /producers/ here in the world but i fucking hate producing and production culture especially in Hip-Hop and rap. Should we collab?
>>
>>63823145
*spitroasted
>>
>>63823004
>kendrick concisely communicates real and tangible ideas in an artistic manner, without being too abstract, makes him a powerful voice

This is specifically what I mean by the limitations of a commercial form. I'm NOT saying he's not skilled at what he does, but that the field within which he operates imposes upon itself a number of restrictions which prevent it from ever taking things to their greatest depths. If you were to define 'immaculate lyricism' as the skill with which one works within those confines, then naturally my earlier statement is incorrect; but there's also a universal lyricism which transcends any single genre and is common to all, and it was to this that I was referring.

>>63823039
I know. The OP said he wanted to "get big" or whatever, so I presumed he wanted to approach all this from the commercial angle; in which case, I repeat my point: for commercial rap, lyricism is subordinate to those other qualities I mentioned.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Night cunts.
>>
>>63823145
you got jokes, but now you're about to get choked
you feel stoked, but now you fucked around and provoked
OP, the greatest MC that this board will ever see
should have left me be, but now it's time for a lyrical killing spree
so get dunked, punk, you think you're a legend but you're getting debunked
>>
>>63823004
First of all, Kendrick Lamar writes verse, not prose. Second of all, Kendrick is not even comparable to singer-songwriters like Vashti Bunyan or Bob Dylan or Joanna Newsom or Bert Jansch. He's a very awkward and clearly still amateur writer who relies on a lot of heavy handed symbolism and intentional ambiguity to mask an emptiness of content.

If you want to judge his lyrics as literature instead of a musical accompaniment then you're going to come up extremely short handed. The rhyme schemes he's using are extremely simple because they're virtually all based around a repetitive 4/4 beat, he has no sense of imagery, he is mostly incapable of even following a meter let alone recognizing one, there is zero structure to his form, and he cannot tell a coherent story.

Basically he has no technical skill at poetry. To say that he is poetically sound is really to say that you don't know much about poetry.
>>
>>63823227
don't listen to commercial rap then

listen to aesop rock or some shit
>>
>>63823248
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hJMcojCBT4
this is fun, post vocaroo from now on
>>
>>63823293
this is awful and i dont have the time and energy to correct you
>>
>>63823227
Yeah nah you're a dumb cunt. Obviously OP means by wanting to "get big" in a lyrically skilled way. Why the fuck you think
">commercial pop lyric angle which is different and more basic, bro" ahahahah cunt what the fuck? That was never an idea thrown around or mentioned you spastic.
Why? Why would that be the case? He doesn't mean he wants to hit it big but be the same as the rest and be commercial and appeal to the masses.
That's the opposite of everything he's said and everything it meant you downie cunt. You're actually a cunt with down syndrome. Your false sense of superiority over analysing what people write on this board and giving different angles and meanings e.g.
>the commercial angle bro
>I was just saying cause if he was thinking of hitting it big it'd be in like a commercial way where lyrics appeal to plebs

Cunt. What the fuck are you on about? Your post fucking frustrates me more than anything I've ever read on this board. GTFO of this board cunt.

You better go to fucking bed and never come back to this board you unintelligent neanderthal sub-human motherfucker. Rot, you cunt.
>>
>>63823293
its more the idea he is communicating then the poetry itself which in turn makes for good poetry
>>
>>63823248
Get choked? Well i know you choke your chicken
At your computer to anime children
But the streets a bit different
So if you step to me
This fist is the last thing that you'll ever see.
OP aint fresh, aint no one will have it
Everyone knows that OP's a faggot
>>
do you ever get the feeling we are all simply arguing semantics and actually we all agree with eachother but are constantly battling the factor of miscommunication that comes with the medium of typing on an imageboard?
>>
im a gimp
>>
>>63823306
But then my mum will hear me smdh
>>
>>63823399
This is how it is more often then we think. That's also my theory.
>>
>>63823310
or the ability to

>>63823354
...I don't understand what you're trying to say. In what way are Kendrick Lamar's lyrics good poetry? The simple fact that he is communicating an idea does not transform his writing into good poetry. You can find an idea in anything.
>>
>>63823393
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16MsndujNGN
>>
>>63823393
my fist and your wife
both comply nice
with the motion of a stabbing knife
got my vice grip and fingers cold as ice

in and out, like a fast food restaurant
animal style, i just asked her what she want

with that shake, i got fried then i baked
a surprise, on her face its a smile
from a snake of denile
that the warm steaming pile
of shit on her chest was not to detest
but to bring out the best in her breasts
>>
>>63823439
the content of his lyrics, the message

have you listened to kendrick, you sound awfully full of shit and like that isn't even the kind of music you are into
>>
>>63823393
fuck with me and you fuck with a god
glock 45 and it comes with a fuckin squad

i got hollow points to get my point across
just accept the loss, sprayed your mama with my sauce
joint in my hand, smoking that jack frost

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mxoLx9jzri
>>
File: hahaha (2).jpg (26 KB, 386x350) Image search: [Google]
hahaha (2).jpg
26 KB, 386x350
>>63823464
>in and out, like a fast food restaurant
these kind of similes are so fucking retarded, holy brainwash
>>
>>63823487
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mxoLx9jzri
I thought this was supposed to be rap, not spoken word
>>
>>63823493
i got it from NBA street
so actually its an intelligent reference from the previous decade
>>
>>63823503
find me anyone who speaks like that
>>
>>63823520
you
>>
>>63823487
it doesn't matter if you recited robert frost you sound absolutely worthless why would you post that here and allow a window into your pathetic life

you sound emaciated like you just got beat with a stick by your father
>>
>>63823540
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1B4CJEQUfqO
>>
>>63823557
sounds the same as your "rapping" to me
>>
>>63823546
it's 5am here and people are sleeping this is a time for inside voices
>>
>>63823570
right, so then you recorded yourself sounding like a fat pussy and posted it on 4chan
>>
>>63823557
here's my impression of you rapping Gin & Juice
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00LUlePICyg
>>
>>63823482
Again, the simple fact that he is communicating an idea does not transform his writing into good poetry, especially since the content of his lyrics is just as simplistic and lazy and its presentation.

Even if Kendrick were the genius philosopher-politician that his fans pretend he is, that wouldn't make his lyrics good poetry. You need to have literary skill to be a good poet, and I have seen no examples of his supposedly impressive literary skill.

>have you listened to kendrick, you sound awfully full of shit and like that isn't even the kind of music you are into
I have listened to three of Kendrick's albums and I think they're all mediocre at best. No it isn't the kind of music I like and I am explaining why I hold this opinion
>>
>>63823610
problem? how many captchas do you solve daily just to be this much of a faggot on an anonymous imageboard though
>>
File: 1402227989599.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1402227989599.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>63823464
>comply nice
>motion of a stabbing knife
>fingers cold as ice
>>
File: kek.jpg (40 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
40 KB, 634x650
>>63822327
Stick to poetry.
>>
>>63823651
they couldn't make enough captchas to bar your fat faggot ass from being a fucking embarrassment to your family on the internet
>>
File: 1449991720146.png (577 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1449991720146.png
577 KB, 480x476
>>63822327
>>63822421
>>
>>63823675
lol fucking trash mine was better
>>
>>63823699
i'm genuinely curious as to what's got you so mad though

you get btfo in another thread?
>>
real poetry
don't you ever forget it
it's that 4chan shitposting
it's the OP that did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHYwprmWMfY
>>
I'm funky like hip hop
I got mad flow like bebop
My rhymes are sick, makes the women go click
Got bitches on my dick like flies on a hick
>>
>>63823730
im not mad i enjoy oppressing the weak

it not out of anger or denial, its out of love for myself
>>
>>63823464
Talking bout knives?
You still use safty scissors
12 year old weeb bitch never seen a prison
Got my own cult, our beefs now religious schisms
All pray to the cow prism while OP's sisters scissor

>>63823487
Think cos you post vocaroo you fuckin cool?
Don't need to spit and i'll still spit harder than you
There was no rhythm in what you said, you drool
Save that rap for the cringe compilation special ed duel
>>
File: 1459850828713.png (359 KB, 710x550) Image search: [Google]
1459850828713.png
359 KB, 710x550
>>63823823
ok kiddo
>>
File: heah.jpg (24 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
heah.jpg
24 KB, 250x251
>>63823830
>never seen a prison
this is comedy gold
>>
>>63823837
aww poor little guy got passive aggressive

i can practically see you on the other side of your monitor being a cuckold
>>
>>63823893
I'm not the guy you're "fighting" with, but I think it's time you stop, you're looking more pathetic than the guy you're trying to ridicule
>>
File: 1459411893986.jpg (61 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
1459411893986.jpg
61 KB, 500x646
>>63823893
i dont think your ego can handle letting you lose an argument and to that end you'll sit in this thread all night trying to get the last word

so i'm just going to let you continue being edgy on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>63823837
you are not a person who deserves to feel good about themselves in the eye of the public, you simply haven't earned it

if you want to feel good about yourself, go somewhere alone, or with lesser people who won't be able to spot or do anything about your insecurities
>>
imagine being a black hip hop fan and stumbling across this thread
>>
>>63823913
you're straight up white knighting for another beta

im curious if he'll actually let you fuck this time or not homo

>>63823922
it's strange that some people think the last word is what wins an argument

that's not it at all, ive already won because i have successfully debased you, this is my victory lap
>>
File: 393975645_099b51cbc7.jpg (106 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
393975645_099b51cbc7.jpg
106 KB, 500x334
>>63823953
>>
>>63823953
Boys... boys

You are both awful, no need to fight for last place.
>>
>>63823985
i reveled in a moment a joy at your expense, this is no different then sex or rape just on a psychological level

the penis penetrating the open wound
>>
>>63824042
and that makes you? the cuckold watching from the corner
>>
File: lol.gif (39 KB, 133x200) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
39 KB, 133x200
>>63824099
>>
>>63824141
im glad you don't see it that way yet as it will save you a piece of mind for a bit, however as you grow older and deal with more and more evil people in the real world that are trying to leech you of vital positive energy you will realize just how important each battle becomes and just how bitter defeat really is
>>
>>63824191
all i see here is someone who derives the sum total of their enjoyment from trying to hurt the feelings of anonymous strangers

it's sad that you think your trolling carries that much weight

also i've had much more hurtful words thrown at me than anything you've come up with so far. this is 4chan. edgy trolls are a dime a dozen
>>
>>63824191
>how bitter defeat really is
I'd hardly call having some lame insults thrown at you by a random guy on 4chan a defeat
>>
>>63824294
it carries more weight then you understand

it is a testament to control and power, to exercise one's will upon another successfully is power
>>
>>63823830
Someone pls respond to my rappity raps.
>>
>>63824343
it's all in your head. your ego won't let you see that. i'm actually staying in this dead ass thread taking your insults and still trying to help you. this website has poisoned your mind
>>
>>63824343
jesus christ I hope for your own sake you're trolling
>>
>>63824318
it is a defeat

a very small defeat but a defeat nonetheless

im bigger on the internet and in a world where the internet is becoming more of the world itself i do believe my words hold power

this place is not mutually exclusive from the rest of your life, your mind is here just as if you were standing in front of me
>>
>>63824353
its much more then this website its the world we live in

you live in as well

you are trying to create some kind of "safe place" where words and actions have no meaning

this is the true delusion
>>
>>63824386
>it is a defeat
>a very small defeat but a defeat nonetheless
you're delusional my friend, you have the impression that if you believe your words are hurtful, then whoever you're dishing them out to will also feel that way, which a lot of the time, at least on a website like this, is completely false.
>>
>>63824408
i'm aware that toxic people like you exist in the world. letting them affect you is a choice. you don't have as much power as you want to believe.
>>
>>63822327
pls tell me that this isn't your best

i guess you can pretend to be retarded and make money like some rappers
>>
>>63824413
thats besides the point

the point is not to hurt someone, i could care less about any subjective emotion one may experience

the point is to assert my position and my control which i have done successfully through methods of agitation

read through some of the posts and get some context i already said its not out of hate for others
>>
>>63824451
why do you believe making statements on the internet gives you any sort of power?
>>
>>63824469
autism
>>
>>63824443
letting them affect you is a choice is it? what choice do you have, and then why have you not taken it?

you miss the point too, its not about control over YOU, i already stated i dont care about you.
its about control over my environment, which through debasing you, i have ensured that you now have less control over this immediate environment

this is how people control their surroundings as i am doing now
>>
wanna dance bitch yeah yeah?
i dance on the tables for the moon at night
all the people jump up and stare right
towards a secret little hidey hole
filled with delicious crack prepared by aunty mord who snorts racks
bitch hoe do a dance let me see your cheeks ricochet in relapse frisk a pay no rays can say ways of feeling into a new day is gooooooooooooooooooooooooood
>>
>>63824493
> i have ensured that you now have less control over this immediate environment

all you're doing is keeping my thread alive while entertaining me as i speculate whether it's aspergers or autism
>>
>>63824469
i am immediately expressing my power
i have two minds now at my bewilderment

you are listening to me in an environment in which words are easily looked over

i am leading this argument over you , as i am making a point which you are trying to refute

my mind is manifesting itself into reality and you are trying to stop me, i only have something to gain and you only have something to lose
>>
>>63824541
>you only have something to lose
what do I have to lose? I'm participating in this discussion out of my own choice, because I'm fascinated with this weird worldview you seem to have
>>
>>63824529
im literally manipulating your mind forcing you to use energy to conjure a valid reason or understanding of your environment in order to reject my subjective truth into objective reality
>>
>>63824574
whatever the fuck that means. thanks for the bumps
>>
>>63824560
you would lose if i were to succeed, if we come to the conclusion that i am correct, then i have staked a small claim in this reality

my truth becomes reality, while you get nothing but to be the foe i trampled over to do so
>>
File: hahabeer.jpg (23 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
hahabeer.jpg
23 KB, 400x267
>>63824574
that's not power you dumdum, that's physics
>>
>>63824597
>my truth becomes reality, while you get nothing but to be the foe i trampled over to do so
you might feel that way, but it doesn't matter to anyone but you, so what's so great about it?
>>
>>63824588
read it soak it in, i want you to argue with me so that i can continue to break down your walls until you accept my truth into your brain like a women accepting coitus

regardless, those who lurk will have already seen my idea and understood it by now as you have allowed my to place my thoughts clearly and disprove any dissention
>>
File: 1444846379631.jpg (214 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
1444846379631.jpg
214 KB, 444x467
>>63822327
I would say stick to poetry but it sounds like you're fucking trash at that too
>>
>>63823823
>>63823893
>>63823953
>>63824117
>>63824099
>>63824386
>>63824493
>>63824541
screencapped for future cringe threads
this is pure gold
>>
>>63824622
you've lost alot of this argument in translation

of course it only matters to me, it is my own selfish motive

everyone has their own, and nobody cares about anyone elses
>>
>>63824685
are you the same guy who made that TPAB thread about me

you are awesome, you make me famous and spread my propaganda
>>
>>63824659
i'm not going to try to understand anything produced by your addled mind. you clearly need help
>>
>>63824719
sure, if talking trash gives you some strange sense of having power, then treat yourself, but if I understand you correctly in your statements about ridiculing and debasing people gives you power, then you have surely given the other people you're talking to in this thread the same power as we all seem to think you're a delusional retard
>>
>>63824734
good, then you can no longer attempt to dissent my opinions posted on here and they will become fact

like the fact that you are a fat pussy
>>
>>63824767
shut up
>>
>>63824753
how does he not understand the very logic he's using is coming full circle?
>>
>>63824767
i wrecked your moms fat pussy, kiddo
>>
>>63824767
>my opinions magically turn into facts
wow he really is delusional
>>
>>63824753
"talking trash" would give power be discrediting an individual within an environment, giving their ideas less power within said environment

who is we all? you can only speak for yourself, and you do not matter as I have proven i am stronger than you in this environment
>>
>>63824767
It's time to stop posting. No amount of damage control can undo what a blithering retard you've made yourself out to be in thread.
>>
File: nerd.jpg (41 KB, 530x402) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
41 KB, 530x402
>>63824767
> I have proven i am stronger than you in this environment

WATCH OUT TOTAL BADASS ALERT. HIDE YOUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS
>>
>>63824779
>>63824804
>>63824824

see? you can't allow it, you all instinctively knew you had to say something to disallow my viewpoint

had you left my comment without response that would just be there, without any dissent

one could read that and say that he must be a fat pussy as it is written as a truth without any opposition
>>
>>63824843
femanon here. your posts make me so wet. will you fuck me right now? you're clearly the alpha male of this thread. i want to feel your dominant alpha genes inside me now.
>>
>>63824779
>>63824804
>>63824824
>>63824848
>>63824871

you doubt my power

literally witness this thread and my control over the poor witless idiots that argue me
>>
>>63824895
yes, i will fuck you if you are clean
>>
File: qwqwd.jpg (107 KB, 1161x531) Image search: [Google]
qwqwd.jpg
107 KB, 1161x531
>>63824914
>>63824897
ahahahahaha
>>
>>63824925
post my thoughts everywhere make it viral i want to expand
>>
>>63824942
i'm going to bed. it's been fun watching your sperg all over my thread and reply to my bait posts
>>
>>63824971

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mxoLx9jzri

the very same fat fucking pathetic pussy folks have a listen
>>
its a new era of the internet

it used to be an escape from conventions of the real world like man's lust for power and alpha maledom

the internet IS the real world now, this is the new medium for alpha males and the new medium that is important to exercise control in if most people and thoughts are going to exist here
>>
>>63825019
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IHcyiNaRBe
a parting gift
>>
>>63823649
it's simplistic at face value. It's your problem you don't "get" the music anon. I feel sorry for you
>>
>>63825064
you are absolutely desperate

it was you who mentioned one with a feeble ego needing to have the last word in an argument and look at you

i don't feel badly though
>>
>>63825098
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0iyc82QXXAe
anyway goodnight
>>
>>63825137
okay bye now
>>
>>63822339

Good names
>>
File: 1437616634660.jpg (47 KB, 310x288) Image search: [Google]
1437616634660.jpg
47 KB, 310x288
>This thread
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.