[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just try and name a duller, more boring, pointless genre of ''music''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1437863205321.png (3 MB, 1417x1954) Image search: [Google]
1437863205321.png
3 MB, 1417x1954
Just try and name a duller, more boring, pointless genre of ''music'' than techno.
>>
>>63820176
it ain't that bad
it is nice at times
>>
off yourself sempai
>>
>>63820176
trufax desu senpai
>>
Can someone post the non album version please?
>>
rock
>>
>>63820450
Can you maybe stop being a spoonfed pardner please?
>>
>>63820176
new andy scott duh
>>
>>63820478
>pardner
What the fucks a pardner?
>>
>>63820541
>pardner [pard-ner]
~hilariously ill-informed American on 4chan

1. A person from the USA who posts in /bleep/ and on /mu/ who listens to dance music albums, never been to a decent club, thinks Daft Punk and IDM are good and has about much clue about dance music as they do not eating 5000 calories a day
>>
>>63820567
>thinks IDM is an actual thing
you've been bamboozled
>>
>>63820567
I'm not American, nor do I like Daft Punk nor do I like IDM, nor do I listen to dance music albums (which is why I asked for the non album chart)

0/10 apply yourself
>>
>>63820176
yeah except Selected Ambient Works 85-92 is the best album ever
>>
>>63820699
>nothing happens
>best album
>>
Bassline
>>
>>63820659
why do you even need a chart then really

there is no way a /mu/ made chart will reflect the best parts of dance and club music (unless the more knowledgable members of /bleep/ do - not gonna happen since they are very antichart) because 90% of them do not know anything about it or don't actually go to clubs.
>>
File: 1375481506487.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1375481506487.gif
799 KB, 200x189
>>63820769
holy shit
>>
>>63820786
I don't need a chart. I asked for one because I don't know where to start. Cool it with the sperg out. going on about how much you know about bleeps and bloops on an anime forum won't prove to anyone that you're a hip berghain regular.
>>
>>63820815
>think of an artist you like
>find them on Discogs
>see what label(s) they release on
>check out other artists on same label as often similar vibe
>???????????????
>profit
>>
>>63820815
no one is "sperging out" m8 lol it just the bants that come in the territory with threads about dance

also this >>63820868 is def the best way to go
>>
>>63820868
>>think of an artist you like
I don't listen to dance music, which is why I asked for the chart......
>>
>>63820886
wait. so you dismissed the chart in the op even though you apparently know NOTHING about dance and there are some pretty good intros to dance music included on it? at least look into some of the producers/artists listed on the chart...

honestly, singles are the medium of choice for dance, but if you're brand new to it then there is nothing really wrong with starting with albums to ease into it (most are pretty much glorified comps anyway). baby steps. listen to the albums in the "detroit techno" section of that chart - all of them are good.
>>
>>63820541
its just /bleep/s version of ''pleb''
>>
Rap
>>
>>63821004
>wait. so you dismissed the chart in the op
No... I asked for another chart.

Are all britbongs this stupid? you don't need to select yourself as the gatekeeper of your favorite music dude
>>
>>63822377
just listen to some dettmann or klock sets and then use discogs and your intuition to go from there
charts are for wasteman
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.