[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I surrounded by normie plebs who listen to needtobreathe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1450668242315.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450668242315.png
89 KB, 500x500
Why am I surrounded by normie plebs who listen to needtobreathe
>>
Is needtobreathe a band?

Give me a song, I'll rate.
>>
>>63817251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Wm_qlVD4Q

they're shit
>>
>>63817280
yeah you're right, it's garbage
>>
>>63817350
Everyone I know thinks they're just fucking divine. Needtobreathe is the band that everyone likes just because they think it makes them unique/interesting/cool/outdoorsy/ or whatever the fuck else. It drives me bonkers.
>>
>>63817385
Where are you from anon?
>>
>>63817385
Just know that you're a special snowflake with "superior taste," mkay buddy :^)
>>
>>63817533
I guess you're one of those goddamn normie plebs?
>>
>>63817280
>needtobreathe
ew
>>
>>63817280
I didn't think it was that bad.

I'd probably hate it if I heard it more than once a month.
>>
>>63817554
No, I can just tell you think you have better taste than everyone when your entire musical foundation is based off of /mu/ albums that you listened to and pretend to like because you want to feel special and cool.

Get the fuck outta here kiddo.
>>
>>63817533
I made this post assuming /mu/ would have better taste than those needtobreathe cucks. But I guess you're one of them.
>>
>>63817591
Except we don't.

Once you've stayed here long enough you realize /mu/ has the same shit taste as everyone else but are even more pretentious about it.

>hurr durr spiderland be my fav album is so good
>>
>>63817648
Well my shit taste doesn't include needtobreathe, and since everyone I know irl worships them, I thought maybe I could vent on /mu/ to nameless faggots like yourself.
>>
>>63817691
>he has to actually vent on an anonymous image board because people around him have different tastes than him
How's high school treating you, anon?
>>
>>63817713
>using the ol' high school insult
literally kill yourself
>>
>>63817828
Sorry.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.