[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If only I could tell you how much I love you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
If only I could tell you how much I love you
>>
Like I don't say this enough to you faggots but I really do love you guys, even if most of you are anonymous. I just feel better, more accepted here, like I know this place is pure escapism but fuck it, you guys are good people and I'm glad to have posted with you all for so long. I have to leave soon, but it's been a great year so far. /mu/ was the first board I came to, it turned out all right.
>>
>>63816088
Cool
>>
>>63816255
Thanks man.
>>
>>63816088
I fucking hate almost all of you, but some of you are pretty cool

So thanks, cool guys
>>
damn....
>>
>>63816349
You too man. Thanks for posting and for making memes but also just being there in times of sadness

>>63816370
Hey
>>
>>63816349
some of you guys are cool
don't play your instruments tomorrow
>>
>>63816405
Why? What's going on tomorrow?
>>
>>63816405
But why, anon?
>>
>>63816088
i love u too lil nigga
>>
>>63816586
Love you too man. Thanks.
>>
>>63816349
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 640x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 640x393
>if only i could tell you how much i love you
>be me
>16
>6/10 jewish qt3.14
>dead
>buried next to daughter
>gets hit on by 45 y/o
>stains my mountain tops
>now is boy in spain
>mfw
>>
I love yall faggots
>>
>>63815975
i love this album and all of you guys even the ones who shit all over it
>>
>>63816405
;)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.