[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What song would you kill yourself to? Runaway probably t b h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: kanye.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
What song would you kill yourself to?
Runaway probably t b h

>tfw she hasn't texted back in 2 days
might do it
>>
>killing yourself because a girl hasn't texted you

do it
>>
>>63813720
oh I forgot, think of a less faggy song to do it to
>>
beach boys
>>
>>63813694
>honestly considering suicide because someone didn't text you in 2 days
Do it you clingy motherfucker
>>
>>63813694
>normalfags
>>
File: 1459659985670.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459659985670.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
Just go to her house and see what up don't get cucked
>>
>>63813694
1. 2 days is not that bad
2. In all seriousness Farewell by Boris.
>>
I want my body to drift into space as the ending solo from Bowie's "Starman" plays
>>
I'd do it slowly so I could listen through Katatonia's Tonight's Decision one last time.
Either that or the Benny Hill theme.
>>
>>63813894
>>63813898
But she sad she was into me a few days ago and how I was cooler than any other guy she's ever met. I've gotten tit pics before and she sent me like 2 paragraph long texts and now she just stops replying all of a sudden wtf
I dindu nuffin or say anything wrong

Boris is chill btw good shit my guy
>>
>>63813694
please op
the are better reasons to kill yourself
>>
>>63813961
nigga she's busy
clingy ass faggot
just fucking kill yourself. if she goes a week without texting back then be worried.
>>
>>63813694
THINLY VEILED FEELS THREAD
>>
>>63813961
>>63813961
you're a fag
>>
>>63813694

Anything by Young Thug.
>>
>>63813694
wanna know how i know that you're underage? you made a thread on /mu/ about killing yourself because you havent gotten a text in 2 days
>>
I slit my wrists when I was 14 because a girl blocked me on fb
>>
Put https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTBjUJuTua4
on repeat. Hope whoever finds my body has a sense of humor.
>>
>>63814122
Holy shit. I thought I was the only one.

Hug me brother. Because she never did :(
>>
>Formatted my phone several months ago
>Only texts (aside from notifications from venmo, google, etc) are from my sister, her boyfriend, my parents
>Haven't had a woman consider me as a sexual thing in several years (virgin btw)
>No hobbies outside of music and books
>Still make the most out of every day of my life because I'm not a resentful little bitch
Use a gun, OP.
>>
File: 1458085651136.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
1458085651136.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>63813961
Alright well don't spam her she'll get fuckin spooked, maybe text a mutual friend and ask what happened to her, listen to RATM to get pumped beforehand and take some heroin if you got it
>>
>>63814122
>>63814192
>/mu/
>>
>>63813961

Nigga, are you 12? lmao
>>
>>63814201
Fuck you
Girls hate me
I get rated a 7-8/10 on /soc/ and reddit by girls yet I'm still a virgin
I'm not even a white man, I'm fucking Slavic. I'm a faggot commie Russian. I don't deserve to live
>>63814239
>>
>>63813694
Normally I'd say "Don't do it man, there's plenty of fish in the sea."

But realistically, for you, there probably isn't anybody else so you might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>63814296
lmao fuck off kid
go back to /r/hhh and /pol/
>>
>>63814296
If you care so much about getting laid, then stop whining on 4chan and keep trying or kill yourself. Either one will be an improvement.
>>
I wouldn't want to a do an intentional suicide, but overdosing seems kind of romantic. if i did any hard drugs. I'd OD to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-zv_aVFRnE

or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF_ceFugJjQ
>>
>>63814296
>7/8-10
you don't get laid because you're a whiny over-emotional autistic self-hating retard with an inferiority complex who probably watches sam hyde/filthy frank

get the fuck out of here
>>
>>63814413
Leave Sam Hyde out of this faggot.
>>
>>63813694
call. stop being a sissy. if you are clear and confident about what you really want, which is either pussy or getting pegged with a strap-on (considering how whiny you seem), you won't have to worry about sounding desperate. rejection is not that bad, it's way better than not knowing what the fuck is up. if you get rejected you just move on to the next one, you improve yourself and shove your success in her face when you don't respond to some other hoes 3 days old texts on your phone. also, lift. faggot
>>
Do it faggot
>>
>>63813694
>she hasn't texted back in 2 days
It's been almost three months for me.

Fuck that bitch. Put on Yeezus and move on.
>>
>>63813961
You cant predict girls dude. They go with however they're feeling at the moment most of the time. Just remind yourself that there's tons of other honeys out there. Don't kill yourself over some bitch who wont text you back. Christ.
>>
>>63814296
Well, you used to be underaged a while ago.
Creepy clingy fuck.
>>
>>63813694

Motion Picture Soundtrack with exit bag

killing yourself over a girl is stupid though
>>
>>63814296
>cute but no fuck
Must have a terrible personality then. Also, based off of the information you've given I'd recommend listening to Simeon's Dilemma while you do the deed
>>
>>>63814370
>>
>>63814296
>Claiming that you get ratings of 7-8 by Internet fags
>being so narcissistic that you need us to jerk you off because you're a clingy motherfucker
Seriously, commit suicide

Also, "Cover me Slowly"- Deerhunter
>>
>>63813694
Kom susser tod
>>
>>63813694
Let's Go Away for A While
>>
Doomsday - MF DOOM

Orange Moon - Erykah Badu
>>
Call it fate, call it karma
>>
every death grips song played at the same time
>>
>>63813694
d0 it faggot
>>
>>63814122
>>63814192
Fucking queers. How can you possibly be so pathetic?
>>
>>63817984
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63813694
my ex didn't text me for two weeks.

i was persistent and confronted her on it and asked her what the fuck she's scared of and explained myself and she did the same. we are now talking again.

stop being a pansy faggot. she told me i lost my chance and that she was talking to someone else, but you know what? she's the only person that has made me the happiest i have ever been and the only girl i have had such an amazing relationship with so i fucking fought for her. and it's proving to be well worth it. stop being a pansy. give her the space she needs but god dammit don't let her go on without knowing how you feel. perhaps i am just a lucky son of a bitch because this girls is amazing but who knows. we dated for a year and had an amazing relationship until my drug use fucked it up. i no longer use drugs and i've made that extremely clear to her and spoke to her very sincerely from the heart and explained how i truly feel about her. she can see that in me and has decided she doesn't want to let what we had go either.
>>
she too busy fucking me ;)
>>
>>63813898
Yo do you play Elena in 3rd strike
>>
>>63813694
Try living with your mate and just sitting in silence any moment spent together but you're the one that wants nothing more than to just talk to the other like nothing happened. Only the person you love can make you feel so awful even when you know you have done nothing wrong fuck em man.
>>
>>63813694
>killing yourself over a chick not texting you for two days
>killing yourself to a shit song
lol do it it
>>
File: U4dDq79.jpg (93 KB, 553x692) Image search: [Google]
U4dDq79.jpg
93 KB, 553x692
idk what this thread is about anymore so i'm just gonna talk about Runaway. I think the third verse on that song may be Kanye's best lyrical moment.

>Never was much of a romantic
>I could never take the intimacy
>And I know I did damage
>Cause the look in your eyes is killing me
>I guess you are at an advantage
>Cause you can blame me for everything
>And I don't know how I'mma manage
>If one day you just up and leave
>mfw
>>
There's never been a 'she' in my life. I'm 22. I don't want to romanticize mine, I'll just jump and be over with it.
>>
>>63813961
girls are whores. it's pretty straightforward
>>
>>63814122
>>63814192
glad i wasn't this emotionally unstable. i mean i've thought about offing myself but i'd never slit my wrists
>>
>>63818457
she's gonna fuck someone else while you date. but congrats my man
>>
>>63813961
she prolly getting dick from a real nigga
>>
>>63820038
that real nigga gonna die
>>
I haven't had a girls phone number in my phone since 8 years ago when I was 14
>>
File: wendsday poison.jpg (85 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
wendsday poison.jpg
85 KB, 500x272
ouu
Blonde Redhead - For the Damaged Coda
you will probably just dark and pussy out, thats what we all do. Were all still here... summon a spirit or something.
>>
>>63814296
Don't be so desperate OP, girls can smell that shit. It will probably take a few more years for you, but try and get comfortable with who you are, then when you've stopped yearning for sex/a relationship/anything it will come to you sooner.

And if you really really like this girl you're talking about, follow >>63814475, but don't even think about doing something like that for a girl you're not in love with. Doing this for only sex will make you seem like a desperate faggot.

Also Runaway is by far the worst track on MBDTF
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.