[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lonely At the Top vaguely sounds like sex line shit and it makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: cc73984a.jpg (115 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
cc73984a.jpg
115 KB, 658x658
Lonely At the Top vaguely sounds like sex line shit and it makes me uncomfortable, even if it's supposed to trigger asmr.

Aside from that this is a pretty gr8 album. Opinions?
>>
>>63810265
it's very good.
>>
>>63810265

9.5/10, would be 10 without Lonely At The Top
>>
>>63810265
Lonley at the top makes me v uncomfy
>>
she went to my brothers grad school shout out her but the album was a little boring for me.
>>
>>63810808
I know she was super hurt when the album leaked
>>
>>63810265
maxmsp core
Wanna say atm she's just average especially considering she somehow scammed stanford.
OPN/ARCA/mesh are all making much better music without the opportunity and access to equipment/funding she has
>>
>>63810265
lonely at the top was my favorite track desu
>>
>>63810265
hearing this for the first time. Immaculate production. Pretty great.

Is she better than Lapalux? Much doubt.
>>
>>63810895
I agree those artists are better, but this album is a great work of art.
>>
>>63810265
That's the point of the entire track, desu; the majority of listeners will feel uncomfortable while some will actually get sensual ease.
>>
>>63812861
just listened to it for the first time. Amazing piece of art.
>>
>>63810265
I think it's actually sort of funny that you think it sounds sexual, iirc she was trying to make a point about how personal the impersonal digital world is or something. From a purely artistic standpoint, I'm interested in what exactly Holly has to say about the intersection of man and computer, although it's admittedly not the most original topic to tackle. But musically, I think a lot of this just falls flat. It just sort of straggles around for a majority of the play time. She has a knack for taking those glitched out vocals and crafting entire melodies with them though, Chorus and Interference were definitely some of my favorite tracks of last year.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.