[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this is his best album. Even better than 808s. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: kanye-west-the-life-of-pablo.jpg (78 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west-the-life-of-pablo.jpg
78 KB, 650x650
Holy shit this is his best album. Even better than 808s. Why all the hate /mu/?
>>
>>63806933
contrarians, bad lyrics, filler
>>
Who fucking cares
>>
It has its moment, but it also has this

Now if I fuck this model
And she just bleached her asshole
And I get bleach on my T-shirt
I'mma feel like an asshole
I was high when I met her
We was down in Tribeca
She get under your skin if you let her
She get under your skin if you-uh
I don't even want to talk about it
I don't even want to talk about it
I don't even want to say nothing
>>
>>63806986
Pure genius, let me tell ya.
>>
Don't overthink things. /mu/ just doesn't get it.
>>
>>63806986
that she get under your skin line is really great though. very emotional.
>>
>>63807276
nah, hip-hop is just not out most listened to genre
>>
They say he is crazy, that he has lost it. I just think his ego got the best of him. Has he really put the effort in his last couple albums?
>>
not as memorable as 808's, but i agree it is better. kanyes music is getting very strange and disjointed now though, kind of hard to actually listen to and enjoy. its more of like a shock treatment thing that you just go through once or twice and then never again. while his older stuff like CD or LR i can listen to over and over and enjoy
>>
>>63806933

7.5/10
>>
can I get a link for the latest version?
>>
>>63809033
It's on the pirate bay
>>
>>63809616
pirating is illegal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.