[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for their return this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: monkeys.jpg (183 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
monkeys.jpg
183 KB, 1000x750
Are you ready for their return this year?
>>
Fuckin can't wait
>>
>>63803532
>Can't fucking wait
fixed that for you ;)
No need to thank me.
>>
>>63803448
No, I'm not a teenage white boy
>>
>>63803681
You're a teenage black boy?
>>
>>63803681
Great input, nigger.
>>
im hyped

also lol @ people who refuse to admit they enjoy gorillaz because it's "pleb music"
>>
Hell yeah! I am really excited to see what collaborators will be featured in this new phase.
>>
>>63803448
of course my man
i just want a new single and website at least
>>
went back and relistened to Demon Days for the first time in years and forgot how jamming that shit was

same deal with Plastic Beach
>>
>Gorillaz
>anything Damon Albarn related
>>
If they pretend The Fall never happened then I'm really excited, everything other than that is still really fun to listen to.
>>
mite b cool
>>
Why is Gorillaz always great but all his other projects suck?
>>
>>63803846
Everyday Robots was good
>>
>>63803731
Liam Bailey confirmed
>>63803846
>Blur suck
Do people really think this? Or is it just the memes
>>
>>63803846
agreed, I love gorilla, but i tried blur and they were awful and his solo album is just okay at best.
>>
>>63804705

sorry, britpop is so fucking boring. blur have a handful of good songs but the majority is so god damn boring

gorillaz music has so much more punch to it
>>
My hype is being hogged by Deak, but I'm paying a bit of attention. Not as big a Gorillaz fan as I was when this new stuff was announed
>>
Could you imagine an albums worth of jams like DoYaThing? I really hope they have a couple longer tracks on the new album.
>>
>>63804705
They really do though.
>>
Hey reddit
>>
>>63803681
You're a 20 year old white boy. Not much of a difference.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3laB3QhiZE

i remember hearing this on the radio all the time back in the day
>>
>Listening to animated bands
wew
>>
>>63803770
everyone else pretends the fall never happened so i wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>63807497
Only Phoner to Arizona, everything else was baaddd
>>
Reddit is ready
>>
>>63807777
Nice one boys
>>
so ready
>>
was on chan-home and saw this thread in popular threads - very sweet did not know something new is coming out, love me some gorillaz
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.