[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't find good vegan punk bands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: gay.jpg (13 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
13 KB, 300x199
I can't find good vegan punk bands
>>
>>63802454
why the fuck would you want to
>>
>>63802454
captain sensible,
gbh,
most everything from crass records.
mob 47
alot of uk82 punk
concrete sox
>>
>>63802626
Are you interested in the diets of punk bands? Also Rise Against and Against Me I think
>>
>>63802694
i respect those who alter thier lifestyle to spare suffering of others including animals
>>
aren't napalm death vegan?
>>
>>63802694
You know its different than a normal dietary change. Its not the same as the atkins diet, glutin free,or something else the person does only for themself or maybe for their partner. Veganism is a sacrifice people make for the environment and the innocent animals that find themselves on death row
>>
>>63802454
uhh Cattle Decapitation?Grindcore, but whatever.
>>
>vegan
>punk
>bands

3 strikes ur out
>>
https://gaiableeds.bandcamp.com/
>>
>>63802798
They don't spare any animals' suffering. The meat, dairy and whatever companies still hoard and slaughter those poor creatures regardless of what hipster decides to fashionably boycot those foods and products.
>>
>>63802810
both originally and post mark greenway
>>
>>63802965
>I know nothing about supply and demand
>>
Napalm Death
Brutal Truth
Cattle Decapitation
Carcass
Agathocles
Extreme Noise Terror
Assück
- all have vegan/vegetarian member and/or songs
kind of a leftie thing obviously.
>>
Fugazi?
>>
>>63803277
Really?
>>
>>63803277
I'm not sure if they're strict vegan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quqgdx09xRc
>>
File: implying.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
>>63803246
>vegans make a significant enough dent in the demand
>>
>>63802454
Youth in Revolt
>>
a lot of NYHC bands circa 88
i think the guys from Youth of Today are vegan
>>
>>63802965
One less person is one less. If you dont understand that youre an idiot. Its not like for every vegan than boycotts one vegan goes back in equal measure to spite them
>>
>>63802626

> good

stay pleb
>>
>>63804055
Crap I meant
>>63804067
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 500x627
Veganism is the tumblr version of vegetarianism

JC just be a veggie m8
>>
>>63802965

You know that you're supposed to eat the meat as well?
>>
>>63803308
>>63803341
all members are vegan straight edge
>>
EARTH CRISIS
>>
>>63804101
Vegans hate vegetarians more than they hate meat eaters desu

Also, Architects but it's metalcore
>>
>>63804346
Well I hate vegans

Bunch of sjw crybabies who probably check their privilege listening to AJJ

Every vegan I've met has a tattoo or a piercing
>>
>>63804387
Minus everything else, I do have earrings
>>
>>63804029
Again one less is one less anyway you look at it. Please revisit first grade to relearn subtraction.
>>
>>63804387
I hear more people complaining about vegans than vegans talking about their worldview.
>>
>>63804489
>please visit first grade to relearn subtraction

Reread this thread and spot your logic jump
>>
>>63804522
Just tell me. Explain to me why (random number here) 7654320 people eating meat isnt less than 7654321. I know the industry isnt gonna shut down (im not the guy you replied to) but undeniably less animals die and less strain is put on the environment
>>
>>63804489
I can remove one grain of sand from the Sarah desert, it still doesn't do anything. Plus, it's one fewer until they die / change their mind, not permanently
>>
John Sakars
>>
>>63802454
probably because punk is dead
>>
>>63802884
Why does this meme persist?
Cattle decapitation is just fast brutal death. Not a lot of punk influence
>>
>>63804987
> nobody else gives a shit about rigt and wrong so why should i?
Youre pathetic. Youre whole nothing matters mentallity is pathetic and i hope you overcome it someday. The animals that you dont eat in that time are permanently saved. The pollution that didnt occur in the time you abstained from animal products is permanent. Even if i started eating meat again the years i didnt will never go away. If you go from eating meat daily to not eating at all the difference adds up, however small. One quarter pounder uses 560 gallons of water on the meat alone. Hardly anyone makes a difference in the world but at least im not so selfish as to not even try
>>
Personally, I think the bands I'm about to list are absolute shit, and I wouldn't listen to them, own any of their records, or attend any of their shows, but three bands that I know are vegan would be Earth Crisis, Vegan Reich, and The Cro-Mags. You might also want to check out any "Krishna Core" bands like Shelter, that is if you can put up with any of that Hare Krishna shove religion down your throat bullshit.
>>
>>63805719
Based
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.