[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to Levitation later this month and was curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 640x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 640x414
I'm going to Levitation later this month and was curious about the drug scene. How nonchalant is it on festival grounds? How about camping grounds?
>>
ITT: Cops
>>
>>63801042
the negroes working security dont give even half a shit when searching bags and the cops there just drive around on golf carts

you can smoke as many joints as you want

protip: bring molly and sell it to australians at exorbitant prices, they eat that shit up
>>
>>63802348
>they eat that shit up
as opposed to what, shoving it up their ass?
>>
>>63802435
>never shoved molly up your butt
why live anon
>>
>>63801042
Part of the huge pricetag for these festivals is that they have enough security and medical staff on hand to handle and contain drug use. So yea no one cares if you bring drugs, especially at a psychedelic rock festival in the woods.

>>63802348 Don't try to sell lol, especially if you haven't dealt before, then you actually do give yourself a chance of getting arrested, if not that, you'll make bad deals and possibly get into conflicts with other people selling. Dealing drugs is a job and you don't get good at any job in a day

If you're hanging with people and they offer to buy some pot off you that's different, but don't stalk around the festival grounds asking people if they want weed or molly. There will already be a hundred low lifes doing that
>>
>>63801868
Underrated
>>
I'm kind of thinking about going to this festival. It would be my first ever festival and actually my first ever concert (I was raised super religious).

Now that I'm living on my own and I have some disposable income though.. I know a few people in austin but im not sure if any of them will have the time/money to go.

Can anyone give me some tips about going to a festival for a first timer? Particularly if you're by yourself which is likely going to be the case
>>
>>63802682
Just be cool about it.
>>
>tfw moved from texas
damn that lineup is great
>>
I really wanted to go to this festival but I can't be gone that whole weekend

At least I'm seeing AnCo in Tulsa though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.