[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't anyone tell me how good this is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why didn't anyone tell me how good this is?
>>
wtf people here did so many times I thought it was spam and might have still been

new songs sick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao-HiX7w9GQ
>>
>>63799403
boring b8 is boring
>>
>>63799432
shit's good m8
>>
File: 1456954066130s.jpg (3 KB, 125x85) Image search: [Google]
1456954066130s.jpg
3 KB, 125x85
>>
this thread is intended to bate you :^)
>>
>>63799403
well, it´s a decent pop album, i´ll give you that. run away with me works great as an opener. tends to get boring towards the end, though. it sounds like they put some filler songs to close it, would be better if it had fewer songs
>>
>>63799874
>tends to get boring towards the end
Wrong, Emotion, I really like you and Gimmie love are the worst track on the albums.

I def prefer the second half to the frist half not a single bad track and lots of bangers.

>Boy troubles
>LA Hallucinations
>When I needed you

Also Your type might be the best track on the album

>it sounds like they put some filler songs to close it
Nah I don't agree. The "filler" songs also replaced songs like
>I didn't just come here to dance
>Favourite colour

>would be better if it had fewer songs
10/10 album/ep would have been
>Run away with me
>All that
>Boy Problems
>Your Type
>LA Hallucinations
>When I needed you
>I didn't just come here to dance
>Favourite Colour

Still pretty much like every track on emotion so it's an 8,5/10 for me
>>
>>63800221
that´s probably the longest reply i have ever gotten in my many years on 4chinz. because of a post about a carly rae jepsen album. i have no face
also, boy troubles is track six, not second half of the album. and i somehow don´t like "all that". "making the most of the night" with it´s bass line, though is great
>>
>>63799403
E-MO-TION is the poor man's Art Angels
>>
>>63800221
>>would be better if it had fewer songs
>10/10 album/ep would have been
>>Run away with me
>>All that
>>Boy Problems
>>Your Type
>>LA Hallucinations
>>When I needed you
>>I didn't just come here to dance
>>Favourite Colour

8/10, add Let's Get Lost and it's a 10
>>
>>63799403
Yes, it really very good. Anon. And I know you're not baiting.
I give it a 10/10.
Carly Rae Jepsen in one of my favorites.
>>
>>63799403
We did

>>63800790
LOL please
>>
Anybody else loving the #runawaywithmeme posts on twitter?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.