[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haven't been on 4chan let alone mu in 3 years >Decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o131qvL5OC1rnxvvno1_1280.jpg (442 KB, 1280x1588) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o131qvL5OC1rnxvvno1_1280.jpg
442 KB, 1280x1588
>haven't been on 4chan let alone mu in 3 years
>Decide why not let's see how it is
>Literally the same posts from years ago
>You're all wasting your lives
>>
How do you use your time?
>>
>>63797759
Studying, going to parties, eating, reading, listening to music, meeting people, hiking, skiing, biking, piano, video games, etc. Basically just a bunch of college stuff.
>>
>>63797823
What do you do?
>>
>>63797802
Pretty much what I do, minus the hiking/skiing/vidya (vidya's a bigger waste than shitposting t b h).

I just go to the gym a lot. Only come on /mu/ to get recs and maybe check the memes every so often.
>>
>>63797734
whats your aotyf
>>
>>63797734
>Bernie Sanders
kys
>>
>>63797802
so, nothing.
>>
>>63797849
*sf
>>
>>63797841
I'd agree with that about video games, they're kinda fun with friends sometimes though. I go to the gym a lot too. This doesn't seem like a great site for finding music from what I've seen, it's just the same albums over and over for years on end. I've found Spotify recommendations and SoundCloud usually work pretty good.
>>
>>63797734
How do you feel about Grimes? Cute? Talented? Ugly? A meme?
>>
>>63797802
>i go to college and support bernie sanders so im now better than 4chan starter pack

sad
>>
>>63797964
Sad!
>>
>>63797849
>Radius- Allen Stone
>Untitled- Kendrick Lamar
>Malibu- Anderson Paak
>Troupe- Lunacre
>>
>>63797951
I think Grimes is actually kinda good. A little overrated here, but still pretty good.
>>
>>63797734
The fact that you came here and created a thread proves you haven't escaped the clutches of 4chan. But good luck with your denial and shit.
>>
>>63797802
>eating
lol if that's an activity than maybe we have more in common than you think ;)
Anywho, minus the reading unless its for school (cause either its a waste of my life that could end any second or i can just catch up on books when i'm old) and skiing, biking and piano.
I play some bass pretty casual but i got signed up for a website and its helped a lot. I can actually hangout with friends and make music, despite it being pretty basic.
>>
>>63798168
Let me clarify sorry, I was talking about shit posting. I don't have a problem with this site so to speak, I just think it's a waste to talk about the same albums over and over again for years on end
>>
>>63798115
>Radius- Allen Stone
starting now

have you heard the new adrian younge yet?
>>
>>63798115
malibu, my nigga
>>
>>63798213
Listening to the Adrian album now, I kinda dig it
>>
>>63798257
Fake Future is kicking my ass hard
>>
>>63797964
I don't think I'm better, that'd be pretty fucking rude. I just don't think you should be shit posting the same albums over and over.
>>
>>63798204
Fair. I think it's common to have a 4chan "phase" in your life so to speak. My friend who got me to start posting here was always on here 2 years ago but now says he almost never posts.

So probably after 2-3 more years here I'll get sick of it as well. But then again I'm sure some people have been posting on here regularly for around a decade. Even as someone who posts here at least once a day that sounds sad.
>>
>>63797964
to be fair he's not wrong at all
>>
File: boris.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
boris.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>63798284
>probably after 2-3 more years here I'll get sick of it as well
>2-3 more years
>>
>>63798262
Enjoy its a pretty diverse album. He's incredible live. I'm really liking Adrian Younge, he's pretty smooth.
>>
>>63798316
cheers man
>>
>>63797734
>I just worked this out
Well done
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.