[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jay-Z is a terrible rapper and is devoid of any talent Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Jay-Z is a terrible rapper and is devoid of any talent

Discuss
>>
Hawaiian Sophie fame
>>
Maybe in the present, sure. Lots of classics under his belt though. You don't get to where he is without ever having talent in some department.
>>
>>63796981
I'm not personally much of a fan of his delivery, but he is often much more clever than what people give him credit for.
>>
Rap sucks but seriously he had a few great tracks in his career. That's more than you can say about 99% of crappers
>>
>>63797035
>Lots of classics under his belt though.
Not because of him. He just rides off other producers, writers and popular artists

>You don't get to where he is
Get where, rich and famous? Sure you can
>>
>What's up with you and Jay, are y'all okay man?
>Yup, I got it from here 'ye damn!
>>
>>63796981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG0XAzL1S60
>>
>>63797109
>Get where, rich and famous? Sure you can
Name someone with zero talent who has become rich and famous by means other than nepotism.
>>
>>63796981
What triggered you, son? He hasn't released an album in four years.
Also, while I'm not the biggest fan, he's objectively one of the best; particularly because of extremely versatile flow, the subtlety of his bars and his (sometimes revolutionary) ear for beats. His ability to market himself is also a talent. They didn't just throw that shit at him
>>
It's all about Reasonable Doubt. This man has no artistic integrity tho
>>
File: pitbull.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>63797279
ayy
>>
>>63799549
MR WURRRRL WIDE
>>
You draw? better be picasso, you know the best
'cause if this is not so? ehh god bless
>>
>>63797748

>Oh you're the husband of the most popular r'n'b singer out there.
>Okay let's hear your album even thought it's shit
>Okay do a feat with this incredibly known dude for no reason more than you are Jay-z, the husband of Beyoncé

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsUsVbTj2AY

I'm not doubting he has talents, I liked his early work and he proved himself but if we should judge him on his records, he doesn't deserve 50% of the fame he has right now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.