[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NLDW>JD>EXMIL>TMS>GOVPL8>NOTM Notm is their worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1306200318406559098_811201_v1.jpg (35 KB, 400x566) Image search: [Google]
1306200318406559098_811201_v1.jpg
35 KB, 400x566
NLDW>JD>EXMIL>TMS>GOVPL8>NOTM

Notm is their worst fucking album plagued by filler lyrics and annoying as spammed bjork vocals no matter how technical the drum patterns

Also Exmil is not exactly the same as TMS
TMS is also a good album, The Cage is a great track

If you think JD only has one or two good tracks than you than notm is probably your favorite album

And finally NLDW is their most original sounding album and therefore should be considered their best IMO
>>
everything in your post is retarded but I agree that NLDW is their best and theyve been quoted as saying it was the most accurate to what their original intent of the band was
>>
JD>TMS>EXMIL>NLDW>GOVPL8=NOTM
>>
>>63795188
Kill you are self
>>
(EXMIL=TMS=NLDW=GOVPL8=NOTM=FW=JD)= Shit
>>
>>63795232
>>63795280
Notm is their worst album you pussies
>>
>>63795188
NLDW is their worst. Too boring, too sparse, and not enough to keep it interesting
>>
File: 446.jpg (4 KB, 187x270) Image search: [Google]
446.jpg
4 KB, 187x270
>Notm is their worst fucking album

hahAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NotM > ExM = NLDW > TMS > JD > GP
>>
>>63795353
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>63795353
Why the fuck would nldw and exmil ever be equivalent to each other
>>
No idea why everyone likes NOTM. It's everything good and unique about that band taken and stripped down until you're left with something that barely qualifies as music.

I wouldn't be surprised if they made that album for the sole purpose of spiting their fans.
>>
>>63795188
Damned close to mine but NOTM was fantastic. I found the Bjork samples catchy and strangely pleasant.

NLDW > NOTM > ExMil > TMS > JD > GP > Interview > FW > DG EP
>>
>>63795422
notm is filler arc
>>
>>63795422
>barely qualifies as music
You haven't listened to much music have you
>>
>>63795188
Fuck sorry about the typos and shit writing im multitasking conversations while moving underground atm
>>
>>63795188
thats the worst dg ranking ive ever seen. congratulations
>>
>>63795621
This, Exactly what I was about to say
>>63795336
What do you mean "sparse"? I found instrumentals a great balance and that the prominence and brilliance of the drum patterns filled in some of the more vacant areas
>>
>>63795188
EXMIL=TMS=NLDW=GOV=NOTM=JD>FW
>>
>>63795422
I honestly feel like fans just didn't want to accept that DG made a shit album so they went full retard with the cognitive dissonance and started shitposting everywhere about how its their best ever, then newcomers saw these posts and started parroting them to fit in

There's simply no creativity in NOTM. Its like they just uploaded a bunch of sound files into a random sequence generator. If that was the point then its an interesting stop in DG's catalog, but its easily their least enjoyable venture
>>
>>63795188
GP > TMS > NLDW > EXMIL > JD > NOTM > FW
>>
notm was made just for me because I am the only one who likes it
>>
>>63795188
HAHAHA
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.