[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Avant Garde is retarded. Put it into any other medium to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Avant Garde is retarded. Put it into any other medium to see how retarded it is:

Cooking:
Avant Garde is taking a hamber putting the buns in the middle chopping it in half and putting that half into a blender with shit in it

Building:
Avant Garde is building up a house and destroying it, telling peeps to live in it

Coding:
Making a program that doesn't work 90% of the time, and when it does it shuts down before it is finished.

Rick avant garde and all avant garde artists like Fran Kappa , John Coldtrain, and animal collection
>>
what about film

or literature

or any medium that isn't a utility
>>
>>63795090
this isn't even bait

this is pure unfiltered shit
>>
why post this here
holy shit 3rd worlder shitskins get off my website
get ebola faggot
>>
>>63795118
They actually have a purpose because their are entertainment and art but all music is art and avant garde tried to day it has even more art than all art.
>>
>>63795090
You literally have avant garde cooking. You can get it. I think its an interesting idea. Maybe I'll try it one day, but I am normally pretty conservative with my cooking tastes.
>>
>>63795090
Go ahead and do that for literature, film, and video games.
>>
>>63795090
>Avant Garde is taking a hamber putting the buns in the middle
>taking a hamber

holy shit lmao
>>
hamber
>>
avant-garde is a philosophical approach to art that was created in the early 20th century and can't be understood outside of its historical context. it literally doesnt mean anything unless you understand why its early proponents felt that it was necessary.

although the avant-garde has given us several incredible works of music, such as Cage's piano sonatas, Cowell's works for small ensembles, & Reich's minimalist pieces (i'm biased towards american composers by the way)
>>
very interesting image results for avant-garde hamburger
>>
>Fran Kappa, John Coldtrain, and animal collection
please, nobody fall for this
>>
>He doesn't like Admiral Cowheart
>>
>>63795090
>john coldtrain
lmao
>>
>>63795432
Autocollect friend
>>
>not liking Animal Collection - Soul They Left, Soul They Disappeared
>>
someone please save this copypasta, it shouldn't be this funny but it is
>>
File: 1459467549276.png (60 KB, 387x192) Image search: [Google]
1459467549276.png
60 KB, 387x192
>>63795249
o shit u got me to reply with this
>>
>>63795090

Except that it's aesthetic in nature rather than functional, your building and coding examples clearly reveal that you're an idiot that doesn't actually understand the distinction. Also avantegarde cooking is a thing, because of course it is. It's just meant for people that can appreciate the aesthetic, in other words not you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.