[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rock is dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 16
File: 7F03.jpg (90 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
7F03.jpg
90 KB, 720x540
You have 10 seconds to name a rock band from the last 25 years that is both critically acclaimed and culturally relevant. Please note that commercial success is not synonymous with cultural relevance.

Impossible Mode: No Nirvana.

Oh wait, you can't.

R.I.P Rock

Please note:
>The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys, Queens of the Stone Age, The Mars Volta, Franz Ferdinand, The Smashing Pumpkins, Oasis, Bloc Party, The Libertines, Blur, Pulp, Suede, and Interpol are not culturally relevant, all of them are fad artists associated with a certain 3-5 year timespan with no real longevity or standing cultural relevancy. You're not going to hear their music being played at a high school dance or have a large number of normies sharing them on Facebook the way you would a contemporary hip hop artist like Drake or Kendrick Lamar
>Jack White is not a culturally relevant artist. Seven Nation Army may be a culturally relevant track but having only one culturally relevant track indicates a lack of longevity and thus a lack of cultural relevance as artists.
>Muse, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, Tool, Kings of Leon, The Black Keys, Pearl Jam, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Blink-182, Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, Mumford & Sons, and Red Hot Chili Peppers are not critically acclaimed.
>The Flaming Lips, Sufjan Stevens, Tame Impala, The National, The Hold Steady, Dinosaur Jr, Deerhunter, Mac DeMarco, Porcupine Tree, Beach House, Ween, Titus Andronicus, Bon Iver, Pixies, Spoon, Pavement and Modest Mouse are far too niche to be considered culturally relevant. This is also true for all metal.
>R.E.M., Bruce Springsteen, and U2 have not been critically acclaimed in the last 25 years.
>LCD Soundsystem, Radiohead and Arcade Fire are not rock bands
>>
>>63791586
>a person somewhere spent time typing this shit b8
I'm pathetic and I pity you anon
>>
>R.E.M., Bruce Springsteen, and U2 have not been critically acclaimed in the last 25 years.
incorrect
>>
My Bloody Valentine
>>
>>63791643
Not popular
>>
John Lennon's ghost kicks ass
>>
21 Pilots
>>
youre kind of a fucking faggot, just so you know. most of what you said is wrong.
>>
>Radiohead
>not a rock band

Holy shit
>>
Weezer with the Blue Album. And most of their other albums were overrated by critics as well. What do I win?
>>
Red hot chili peppers?
>>
>>63791586
the notion of cultural relevance is dead, ppl have wisely realized music doesn't mean shit
>>
Weezer.
>>
>okay name one thing!
>no thing counts
>>
File: 1458415968366.png (12 KB, 197x191) Image search: [Google]
1458415968366.png
12 KB, 197x191
You're a fucking faggot
>>
>>63791586
tl;dr
>>
>>63791616
It's not bait.

This is actually well thought out and smart.

I would argue that the Strokes isn't a fad band.

But if you want to some idea's of Rock band's that you'd hear at a school dance.

The 1975
Maroon 5
Coldplay

But one could argue those are pop.
>>
>>63791586
This is sad
>>

Damn, you were almost right. Except all those bands are totally rock and were the answer. That's only 3 bands though. Yeah, rock is dead.
>>
OP is lazy.
>>
>>63791830
>But one could argue those are pop.
wait, since when is rock /= pop ???
>>
>>63791843
I hate to tell you, but no one really knows who Arcade Fire and LCD Soundsystem are, and if they have, they certainly haven't heard any of their songs. No one has unironically listened to Radiohead since Creep either.
>>
>>63791701
>commercial success isn't culturally relevant

>not popular

Make up ur mind b8 man
>>
More importantly why the fuck are rock fans so obsessed with commercial success?
>>
Explain how Radiohead and Arcade Fire aren't rock
>>
>>63791930
this. the best rock albums are usually not very commercially successful
>>
Foals
>>
>>63791586
>Prove me wrong without using these examples because they don't fit into my arbitrary definition of culturally relevant
>>
>>63791799
and we have a winner
>>
>>63791939
Rock is supposed to be about danger, sex, fire, violence, drugs and all that cool shit. Radiohead and Arcade Fire are safe, utterly whitebread stuff. They won't scare the squares, they are the squares. They have betrayed Rock'n'Roll.where is GG when we need him?
>>
>>63791899
Pretty much pop has fused into rock now.

I consider anything with a guitar used to be rock in some way or another.
>>
>>63791900
>no one really knows who Arcade Fire and LCD Soundsystem are

this is so blatantly incorrect i don't even know where to start. they are easily two of the most celebrated and revered bands of the 00's.
>>
>>63791985
when was the last time you heard foals at a school prom?
>>
>>63791586
LCD Soundsystem, Radiohead and Arcade Fire are absolutely rock bands and that absolutely is the answer. Also Weezer. Sorry m8, I win.
>>
>>63792052
And the number of times I've heard either of them mentioned in real life: 0.
>>
Marilyn Manson was the last culturally-relevant rock star.
>>
>>63792090
Daft Punk Is Playing At My House is played like fucking everywhere
>>
>>63792073
That's your measuring stick for what's relevant? Retard lmaoo
>>
>>63792114
Define everywhere. Because I've never once heard it in public.
>>
>>63792170
i've heard it played on "alt" radio stations in my dad's car before and in like coffee shops and shit
>>
>>63792121
Look at OP's post.

OP wants bands that are like coldplay, that you'd hear everywhere that would play at half time shows that are big on the radio and normies.

I can think of like 4 friends that would know who foals are
>>
>>63792090
>I, one person amongst billions, has never personally heard of these bands being mentioned so that means that no one has ever mentioned them anywhere at all in the history of contemporary pop music.

Sick logic m8
>>
>>63792033
Says who? Rock is a style of music, not music about a certain subject matter.
>>
>>63791586
(kill x 5) - (yourself x (10/2)) = 0

Solve for kill
>>
>>63792219
They're a GG Allin fan, don't try to reason with them.
>>
RHCP
>>
>>63792197
>>63792215
I'm just telling it how it is bros. LCD Soundsystem and Arcade Fire are only relevant among hipsters on the internet.
>>
>>63792244
They're the shittiest, most overrated band of all time but I wouldn't call you wrong.

It doesn't seem like they've been critically acclaimed for some time now, does that count?
>>
>>63791586
In general, people have heard a lot of Jack White. Between Dead Weather, his solo work, Raconteurs and White Stripes, everyone had heard Seven Nation Army and one other Jack White song.
>>
>>63792033
Somewhere along the line, people forgot what rock music was, or was supposed to be.
>>
Radiohead, nigga
>>
>>63792219
>Rock is a style of music
Here is a square, I feel sorry for him because he'll never be able to comprehend the true meaning of Rock'n'Roll
>>
>>63792238
kill x 5 - yourself x 10/2 = 0
5kill - yourself x 10/2 = 0
5kill = (yourself x 10/2)
kill = (yourself x (10/2))/5
kill = (yourself x 5)/5
kill = yourself
>>
Metal is rock now.
>>
>>63791586 >>63792295
Also, to add to what I just said, The Black Keys had an acclaimed album in 2004 and everyone has heard them and also, that album wasn't even a little alt, it was full rock.
>>
>>63791728
Not rock or culturally relevant. I'm not OP and I'm not ragging on 21 Pilots either, but their music is pretty depressing in general and not for everyone all the time. And rarely is there even guitar. Ukulele at most
>>
>>63792038
>I consider anything with a guitar used to be rock in some way or another.
Ok, so you would consider these to be rock too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZGBeT5_mfQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vo15TX_fZc
>>
>>63791586
>Muse is not critically acclaimed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_Symmetry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolution_(album)
check "professional reviews" you dingus
also
>try to prove me wrong LOL U CANT
>AFTER INCLUDING ALL THESE EXCEPTIONS THAT I HAVE TO SPECIFICALLY MENTION
>IM RITE
>>
>>63792527
>critically acclaimed
ie. label was able to pay magazine hacks to give them a good review.
>>
Ok the strokes, the arctic monkeys and qotsa are absolutely still culturally relevant.

Saying rock is dead is just dumb, it's just not king anymore and that's oribably exactly what the genre needs, artist not joining for the cultural acclaim it once had but for a real love of it
>>
>>63791974
the most commercially successful rock albums are the most commercially successful albums in general, but not anymore
>>
>>63792582
Critical acclaim means fuck all, cultural relevance, lasting relevance and not just buzz is what matters.
>>
>>63792420
jazz rock
>>
>>63792238
>You must be at least 18 years of age to visit this site
>>
>>63791586
I think you didn't mention Oceansize
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 626x626
>>63791586
Queens of the Stone Age had a fucking Grammy nominated album and performed parts of it at the show less than 3 years ago.
>>
>name a rock band from the last 25 years that is both critically acclaimed and culturally relevant
>proceeds to list all examples of these as null

But here you go - Muse and Radiohead, now stop your fucking autism and go away.
>>
what does "NICHE" mean? I really don't know, english isn't my native language
>>
File: clutchgrowl-1.jpg (112 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
clutchgrowl-1.jpg
112 KB, 700x526
>>
>>63793161
Muse is not culturally relevant, Radiohead is
>>
>>63792033
>rock is about what rock fans bash hip hop for being all about
>>
>>63793226
Of course Muse is culturally-relevant. Their albums are always top-five most discussed albums of the year, along with producing great sales and selling out concerts.

What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>63793184
I don't know either
>>
>>63793243
they are not true rock fans. and btw hip-hop has become totally lame, ie. 90s hip-hop was about being a gangster and shit, now it's about faggy clothes and mental illness (not the cool kind either)
>>
>>63793252
it's not fucking critically acclaimed man, that's the whole point of this thread. yeah the critics don't say it's garbage but they don't throw flowers at them
>>
Your definition of cultural relevance is kinda vague. You can always claim that the artists we name aren't culturally relevant. The fact is that culture as a whole has shifted towards a niche meshwork, and bands like Lightning Bolt and Sunn0))) are extremely "culturally relevant" within their niches.

You can say "there are no unifying acts like The Beatles or even U2 anymore" but you should also justify why this is a bad thing.

The era of the Rock Star is definitely over, but rock as a genre is probably the strongest it's ever been as a whole. And with bands getting a higher direct return on their music in the bandcamp era, the trend is going to continue. No single artist will win your imaginary popularity contest, but there will be a wealth of worthwhile artists doing relevant work.
>>
>name a rock band from the last 25 years
>both critically acclaimed and culturally relevant
if the critics aren't good at locating the culturally relevant artists, do they still count?
I'd claim the bands guitarist Andy Moor was in: The Ex and Dog Faced Hermans. both are extremely powerful, politically engaged, and have a sense of wildness without spiraling out into incoherence.

I tend to see rock since the 70s as an inherently retrograde style. anything newly created today that doesn't acknowledge the existence of funk and/or jazz in its playing always feels like a wasted opportunity to me. if it's impossible to dance to and if there's no chance for improvisation/live interaction to take place then I might as well just buy the record and listen at home.

lately I've been coming around to hte opinion that the rock artists from the mid-50s even until the present never eclipsed the hundreds of great Cuban bands. these guys improvised like crazy, and it's danceable, and it's possible to see it as a pop style. the only base it doesn't cover is what classical brings to the table.
>>
>>63791758
Ignored because you proved him wrong.

OP is retarded child.
>>
>>63791586
>My Chemical Romance
>not critically acclaimed
t. millennial
>>
>>63793415
what does "niche" mean?
>>
>>63791586
>prove me wrong without any of the arguments that could easily prove me wrong

Also
>REM has not been critically acclaimed in the last 25 years
Automatic for the People

0/10 bait
sage and reported
>>
>>63793445
It's from the OP, he says certain bands are "far too niche". I take it to mean they only appeal to a specific taste.
>>
>>63793327
What does that even mean? You want albums to be 99/100 in ratings or something? Even The Wall is 84% in ratings, and that's considered one of the best-selling and most influential albums ever made.
>>
>>63791900
what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>63793445
Best explanation I can think of is that it's for a very specific group of people
>>
>>63791586
NINE INCH NAILS. WON A GRAMMY AND AN OSCAR. CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED AND CULTURALLY RELEVANY.ttttttt
>>
>>63793481
>WON A GRAMMY AND AN OSCAR
this only means he stopped being culturally relevant a long time ago
>>
So OP got rekt and abandoned?
>>
File: THE FACT.jpg (102 KB, 550x636) Image search: [Google]
THE FACT.jpg
102 KB, 550x636
>>63792527

Fuck, Scaruffi is damn right about rock music critics.
>>
Literally Fugazi u melon
>>
>>63795747
oh AND Jawbreaker
hell lets throw in more emo: Jimmy Eat World, even
>>
>>63791586

Here's your (you). And if you actually care about "cultural relevance" there's a big chance you're a pretentious twat, especially since you've made the mistake of separating it from commercial success.
>>
i'm glad it died it was shitty genre anyway
>>
r.e.m was pretty relevant 25 years ago. in 1991.
>>
>>63793316
a genuine lewronggenerationer, wow
>>
>>63791616
>>63791623
>>63791748
>>63791830
>>63792215
>>63792238

To (you) retards and others

It's a pasta you dipshits
>>
Metallica
>>
Why are people in /mu/ so easy to get baited nowadays?
>>
>>63791586
>Queens of the Stone Age
>fad artists associated with a certain 3-5 year timespan
lol no
>>
>>63791900
>No one has unironically listened to Radiohead since Creep either.

Grammies and sold out stadiums mean nothing apparently
>>
The reason that rock is dead and has no relevancy is because all the fans grew up, got jobs, got married and had kids, and now the parents want everything to be safe and sedate. Looks like it's time for another revival.
>>
>>63791586
ben folds five
>>
>>63791586

copypasta or not, ...Like Clockwork by QOTSA received critical acclaim and the band supported it by playing one of their biggest tours, playing arenas and shit, plus I heard My God Is The Sun all over the place so you're wrong m8
>>
I think /mu/'s idea of popularity is skewed, in both directions. Some bands that everybody knows about is considered niche here and other bands that, while somewhat popular, are still pretty niche are thought to be household names.
>>
>>63791586
I think the fact that rock is now no longer being played by normies is a good thing.
>>
File: NOTHINGTOSAY.jpg (11 KB, 236x215) Image search: [Google]
NOTHINGTOSAY.jpg
11 KB, 236x215
Soundgarden.nigger.
>>
>>63792114
I remember that song from SSX on tour or something. Either that or SSX 3.
>>
>>63793184
Pandering to a very specific group or market
>>
>>63791843

I know this is pasta but OP hits the nail on the head

>LCD Soundsystem, Radiohead and Arcade Fire

These are pretty much the only rock bands in the last 20 years that meet OP's criteria and actually pushed the medium forward
>>
>>63791586
>all of them are fad artists associated with a certain 3-5 year timespan with no real longevity or standing cultural relevancy.

Okay, so literally all music besides pop is dead by your definition. Which isn't entirely wrong, but you can still fuck off.
>>
>>63797014
His argument applies more strongly to pop artists who are by their very nature engineered for 3-5 year lifespans. You don't see multi-decade vets like Nomeansno and Clutch and Earth (who maintain cultural relevance within their scenes throughout their distended careers) in pop with rare exception (Madonna?).

Also let's consider that this is an era where defunct niche bands like Comus and Death and Sleep regularly get resurrected due to how media works now. Dopesmoker was considered so culturally irrelevant when it was recorded that it wasn't even fucking released, but now Sleep can sell out large venues playing the fucking thing. So OP's temporal requirements are stupid and antiquated and have nothing to do with how shit works now.

>>63796988
>>63791843
You just don't like rock and roll.
>>
>>63797141
There are tons of bands on OP's list that I love, but I wouldn't pretend for a second that flaming lips, Sufjan, Tame Impala, Hold Steady, Beach House etc... hold the kind of cultural sway that Radiohead does.

There aren't a lot of artists on that level though that stay relevant, influential and on top of their gme past the 3-5 year timespan that OP mentioned though, in any genre including pop
>>
>this thread
>>
oh god this thread
>>
you're basically looking for another beatles? well there isn't one. and there never will be. you win.
>>
>>63791728
>>
>>63793542
>stopped being relevant a long time ago
>put out a solid NIN album in 2013
>put out a weird experimental album with his wife same year
>oscar for The Social Network ost
>grammy for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo ost
>goes gold or platinum with every release

Wow, if half the people in this thread are as mentally retarded as you and OP are, then no wonder Donald Trump is going to be president and nuke the world. On the bright side, though, at least our great-grandchildren will be able to explore the Capitol Wasteland in real life!
>>
File: chriscornell.jpg (78 KB, 593x505) Image search: [Google]
chriscornell.jpg
78 KB, 593x505
>>63796864

So glad somebody else thinks so too
>>
Fuck you, im saying Nirvarna regardless of you're shitty rules, I win
>>
limp bizkit
>>
>it's this pasta again
>>
Dude, I dislike most of modern "rock" unless it's some offshoot and not buttrock, throwback shit. But saying Jack White isn't relevant is dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb, stupid, stupid, dumb... And I personally hate the guy, but you hear about his vanilla ass all the time if you indulge in music culture.
>>
File: yeah sure.png (152 KB, 343x356) Image search: [Google]
yeah sure.png
152 KB, 343x356
>>63791586
>Radiohead and Arcade Fire are not rock bands
kill yourself
>>
Rage against the machine
>>
>>63792326
Rawk n rawl maaan!!! Woooo \m/!!!
>>
>>63791586
This pasta is getting pretty stale OP.
Also kek at all the people ITT gobbling it up. You can really tell who's having fun on their first day on /mu/
>>
>>63796885
It was SSX On Tour. Great soundtrack there.
>>
>>63791586
>lists Indie rock bands as "far too niche"
>each have millions of views and millions of normiebook likes
>>
>>63791586
>culturally relevant
What does this even mean? Pop 'culture' is not a culture at all, just dupery for the lukewarm crowd, and aristocratic Western culture is dead for more than 50 years.
>>
>>63801342
This. I don't understand how this gets so many replies when it's posted.
>>
>>63791586
Your list of qualifiers is off the wall.
>>
>>63791799
T H I S
H
I
S

T B H
B
H

F A M A L A M
A
M
A
L
A
M

his dubs cumfirm
>>
>>63792261
Yeah those niche Internet weirdos
>>
Attilia
>>
>>63791586
>All this goalpost shifting

Holy kek
>>
>answer my question
>but first let me move the goal posts around
>>
>>63793040
Amazing band, but they were never very popular
>>
File: Porcupine-Tree.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Porcupine-Tree.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>63791586
>inb4 not culutrally relevant
They helped starting a new wave of prog rock
>>
>>63792644
this
>>
>>63791586
>This is also true for all metal.
Yeah it's also wrong and you are fucking stupid.
>>
The Offspring
>>
>>63798481
>On the bright side, though, at least our great-grandchildren will be able to explore the Capitol Wasteland in real life!
I love this meme where we say how Trump will destroy America XD
>>
Nirvanna you fucktard
>>
Daft Punk are soft rock now
>>
>>63795957
Still means someone typed it out at some point
>>
>>63791586
>the pixies
>"way too niche"

just no
>>
>>63791586
Everyone except contrarian faggots love the Foo Fighters
>>
>>63791586
Sublime.
>>
>>63791586
ROYAL BLOOD!
>>
NMH isn't niche and is relevant right now and critically acclaimed
>>
>>63804516
lol
>>
>>63791586
Nickelback
Puddle of Mudd
Chevelle
Breaking Benjamin

Easy
>>
lotta butthurt rock fans here and I see why

OP is 100% correct
>>
>>63804609
lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV5709EG5M

People will disregard them because their fanbase is mostly 15 year old girls but

Last 3 album scores on metacritic:

>88
>81
>80
>>
This is bait, the thread. you're all mongs
>>
File: lol.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>63804609
>Nickelback
>>
the internet has rendered the idea of musical progress irrelevant. before it people were literally a captive audience to what was available - what was being pushed at the time. now that we're free to search out whatever we want

are you having your mind blown by James Brown? Charlie Parker? Beethoven? Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan? Minutemen? musical high points remain high points no matter how long ago they were hit. if you love it go after it - now there's no excuse because there's nothing keeping the center together any longer, so why bother with illusory grand cultural consensuses?

the hardest thing to deal with is that the most recent form to get popular before the mainstream went bust was hip hop - which means nothing has succeeded at surpassing it in popularity. so we're at a stage where people who still believe in musical fashion and "progress" believe that this style is both the most advanced and the most natural - only because nothing was been able to break through after it.

I think lots of people will get tired of these guys coming to do live karaoke over their pre-recorded drum tracks and eventually diminish - like everything that gets too popular diminishes.
>>
Deftones?
>>
>>63791586
w e w
e
w
>>
>>63806251
people think hip hop is the most "relevant" simply because it's the most political - rapping about police brutality, racism, the state of hip hop, other rappers, etc.

the only difference between the folk singers in the singers is that they were possessed by apocalyptic and utopian visions of the future which balance each other out, while now almost everything I hear in hip hop is pessimistic and angry
>>
File: 1459751300316.gif (482 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
1459751300316.gif
482 KB, 194x200
>>63791586
Then explain why I'm still listening to Creed 15 years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnkuBUAwfe0
>>
>>63791643
Thread was solved 17 hours ago.
>>
>>63791586
The same can be said for rap, country, blues and jazz. And according to your own post it would be true.
>>
>>63791586
of Montreal
>>
>>63792090
You have to leave your room to hear people talk about these things, anon.
>>
>>63793112
Like Clockwork is phenomenal
>>
OP sets up the bounds and then denies people the right answers with in his bounds. in other words, he has already made up his mind and is just baiting.
>>
>>63791586
>Name a relevant band
>Relevant means whatever i want
>conclusion "rock is dead"
Awesome logic Op
I can name many good rock bands playing in the last 10 years like howlin rain, radio moscow, the mars volta, smoking glasses, mind control, acid mothers temple, abel calzetta, beardfish... but you are going to answer that they are not relevant anyway
>>
>>63792955
What the fuck? Rock? Thats rock for you? Not jazz also... thats bossa
>>
File: 1447884100797.gif (1 MB, 200x182) Image search: [Google]
1447884100797.gif
1 MB, 200x182
>>63791586
>Arcade Fire are not rock bands

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
>>
Worldwide, no one.

I know for a fact when I went to Britain, bands like Oasis are massively culturally relevant.
>>
>>63807702
Maybe 20 years ago, they've been relegated to the past along with the Spice Girls.
>>
>>63791586
>>LCD Soundsystem, Radiohead and Arcade Fire are not rock bands
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>63791616
>I'm pathetic and I pity you anon

kek
>>
Linkin Park
>>
Mate if you think the pixies are niche then you clearly have fuck all of value to say
>>
> Tool is not critically acclaimed

what the fuck. even undertow has been praised to death by critics
>>
>>63807267
jazz rock

stop making up genres.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (2 KB, 100x93) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
2 KB, 100x93
>name something
>but you're not allowed to name aaaaaaaalllll theeeeesssseeeee reeellleeevvvvaaaannnttttt ttthhhhhiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggggssssssssss
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63792955
You're an idiot and you need some music history lessons. That's bossa nova, basically a fusion of samba and jazz. Both came before rock could even imagine to exist.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.