[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewel Case or DigiPak? Personally, I prefer jewel cases. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nopn6nVc681ttuaiuo1_1280.jpg (127 KB, 691x1125) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nopn6nVc681ttuaiuo1_1280.jpg
127 KB, 691x1125
Jewel Case or DigiPak?

Personally, I prefer jewel cases. You can replace them if they are damaged, they don't break or bend easily, and the liner notes are easy to access. Plus, it just feels better in the hands. I know that sounds strange, but you know what I mean/
>>
>>63790637
Listening to that album is no different than having feces slam into your ear drums at such an incredible speed that you suffer permanent hearing loss.
>>
Please. Anyone out there? Reply...
>>
>>63790899
Holy kek
>>
MY NAME IS BLURRYFACE
>>
>>63790905
What is there to discuss? Go kill yourself, shithead.
>>
>>63790637
If it weren't for durability I'd definitely go digipack, but they get fucked up far too easily
>>
>>63790637
I understand the appeal of jewel cases, but I personally prefer digipak because I make it a point to treat my cd packages with care, so damage is a minor concern of mine. Additionally, a greater degree of customized packaging options is available. [windows in the box, etc] Finally, I simply prefer the vibrant colors of the artwork printed directly on the viewing surface, instead of having a shiny plastic window over it. Plus it gets rid of that annoying window near the spine.
>>
Digipak has always felt more "personal" to me, so probably them. CDs are a bad meme anyway, it might as well not be a physical format if it just stores digital files.
>>
>>63790982
>>63790992
Definitely this
Jewel cases ALWAYS break for me anyway
>>
>>63790637
Haha jewel case all the way man. While I admit pic you provided the digipack looks cooler you're sacrificing durability for aesthetics so yeah I'd rather have a god tier plastic encasing around the valuable notes and CD desu
>>
>>63790940
>>63790637
Literally, insecure, the band.
>>
>>63790999
I only buy analog physical copies, cassettes, vinyls, wax cylinders, the list goes on.
>>
>>63790637
i like digipacks

why do i want some indestructible case? i feel like my digipacks will age well. everything is impermanent, so why not observe the process?
>>
>>63792800
>everything is impermanent

True, this is why shortly after buying a cd or record I throw it in the garbage.
>>
>feat Ride
I didn't hear Stefan?
>>
digipaks look nicer, but they can get damaged whereas with jewel cases it's easy to replace the case
>>
Jewel cases mainly because they close.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.