[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is one of the best psychdelic pop albums of the decade.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (439 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439 KB, 1500x1500
This is one of the best psychdelic pop albums of the decade. It feels clearly indebted to tame impala 'lonerism', it was produced by kevin the same year. I reccomend this for anyone who loves lonerism.
>inb4 tame impala pleb jokes
>>
>>63790634
You are correct
This is a good album
You have good taste :)
>>
I'm seeing her in Austin later this month. Should be p sweet
>>
>>63790634

it's pretty okay
>>
>>63790735
Levitation bruh. So hyped. She said on instagram she'll be debuting new songs
>>
File: folder.jpg (174 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
174 KB, 600x600
>>
>>63790634
Kevin Parker is one of the best songwriters of this generation and I am blessed to have seen him live.
>>
>>63791192
Damn really? Now I'm even more stoked
>>
>>63791345
thats nice
melody wrote all the songs on echo chamber tho
>>
>>63791425
Now that I didnt know. She's good too.
>>
>>63791419
She says her new album is half finished and we'll be the first to hear songs off it. Will be an amazing weekend. Is it your first time at levitation?
>>
>>63791510
you should listen to that >>63791268
My Bee's Garden - Hunt the Sleeper (her previous album)
>>
>>63791573
Yes! I'm driving down from the Midwest with my girlfriend to camp there. You?
>>
>>63792017
This album is really good too. I can't wait for Melody to finally fuckin finish the new MEC album and I'm jealous of all you fuckers going to Levitation
>>
>>63792032
3rd time. i drive down from dallas and love it everytime. its a total trip. the fest grounds in general is just amazing.
>>
>>63791345
Kevin parker is shit and his material gets old fast. Nobody will give a shit about lonerism in 10 years.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.