[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you haven't listened to all of these albums by now, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
If you haven't listened to all of these albums by now, what are you doing with your life?
>>
Not listening to fucking Radiohead, that's what.
>>
hell yeah I listen exclusively to american rock music too
>>
>>63789998
I've listened to 5 up there.
>>
>>63789998
>Listened to
Abbey Road
Music for 18 Musicians
OK Computer
Kid A
The Ape of Naples
>Not listened to
Kind of Blue
What's Going On
Pink Moon
Closing Time
>>
>>63789998
/mu/ basically ensured i will never listen to a radiohead album (or song desu) in full. everything else there besides the beatles is okay tho
>>
I have listened to all of those though.
>>63790056
>american
>Nick Drake
>Radiohead
>Beatles
>Coil

>rock
>Miles Davis
>Marvin Gaye
>Nick Drae
>Tom Waits (Closing Time era)
>Steve Reich
>Coil
>>
>>63790091
How the fuck have you not listened to kind of blue?
>>
>>63790091
Awww man, those are some great albums in not listened to.

The inclusion of Closing Time almost makes me forgive OP for liking Radiohead so much.
>>
>>63789998
I haven't listened to that Nick Drake one or Kid A all the way through, so I guess not being depressed, that's what
>>
>>63790326
but like
Ape of Naples
>>
>Never listened to

The Ape of Naples
Music for 18 Musicians

Great shit, OP.

Gonna listen to the Ape of Naples, can someone give me some info about the sound?
>>
The only album there that I haven't listened to is Closing Time.
>>
>>63790394
I've listened to that, did I say I didn't?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.