[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age did you grow out of pussy metal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1457498656601.png (799 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457498656601.png
799 KB, 600x800
What age did you grow out of pussy metal?
>>
bmth really is better than any band in the top half
>>
No one at the Salty Spitoon would listen to that scene kid angsty garbage
>>
>>63788362
well I was 12 when I grew out of metal altogether
>>
I only listen to black and sludge metal
>>
i actually grew out of the top ones.
>>
>>63788444
i lol sleeping with sirens

the salty spitoon
>>
>>63788362
Can someone update this and put Super Weenie Hut Jrs at the top and surround it with logos of kvlt black metal bands?
>>
File: 1459722244928.jpg (20 KB, 397x401) Image search: [Google]
1459722244928.jpg
20 KB, 397x401
Why all the bands in the picture are shit? Fuckin Sleeping With Sirens?? Are you a fuckin 12 yo emo?
Megadeth has a few ok albums but the others...
>>
>>63788362
Such a shame BMTH still get lumped with the rest of that scene garbage. They're actually good.
>>
I only listen to drone metal, and I've never listened to any other metal. I don't have some vendetta against it like some people do, I just don't care for it much
>>
>>63788776
low hanging
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.