[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of Sid Vicious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: sidvicious.jpg (395 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sidvicious.jpg
395 KB, 1024x768
what does /mu/ think of Sid Vicious?
>>
A sad sack of shit. But that's what made him cool, I guess. Urban Outfitters-core.
>>
>>63783921

Degenerate criminal.
>>
>>63783921
The ultimate poseur
>>
sex pistols were beyond shite
>>
>>63784134
this
>>
he killed someone
>>
A literal talentless hack.
>>
courtney did it
>>
>>63783921
A disgrace to punk. Punk fashion is garbage, and punk attitude is even worse. Glen Matlock was a great bass player who was kicked out of the band for talking too much about Paul McCartney.
>>
>>63783921
he's an example of form of function, he was good as a lowlife punk but total fuckin shite as a bassist.
>>
>>63783960
>>63784134
>>63784184
>>63784214
yup
>>
>>63783921
He fell for the fender meme
>>
The perfect example of what every person on this planet should strive not to be. Fake beyond all measure, just like the rest of the Sex Pistols.
>>
>>63784307
at least John Lyndon went on to be in PiL, an infinitely better group than the Sex Pistols
>>
sex
>>
he was cool in grade 5 when i thought simple plan were punk
>>
The Sex Pistols were truly influential and changed music more than any band before or since. No matter what you children think about them now. Never Mind the Bollocks is still a great album to this day.

That being said, Sid Vicious was just some poor fuck who happened to be in the right place at the right time with the right look. Poor cunt was in waaaay over his head.
>>
He was good for The Sex Pistols' visual image, but not a musician by any stretch of the imagination. Nothing more than a fashion plate for millions of kids to imitate and emulate on days that they feel like playing dress up.
>>
Attractiveness : 9.5
Talent: negative
>>
Nice hair
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.