[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Albums that americans just can't understand
>>
>>63782708
all the good ones
>>
Don't know, man. I'm Italian and I don't get it either.
>>
>>63782781
Yeah but you had the chanche to get it. Americans can't get it a priori.
>>
You're right, a true American couldn't understand it because it's commie garbage.
>>
>>63782899
(You)
This only proves my point. The average americunt stops at the image and doesn’t analyze the meaning of the music. The album is deeply anti-soviet.
>>
>>63782708
>>63783040
this album has been on my wishlist for a while now but i can't find any download links. Also I don't speak italian so i won't understand any of the lyrics. Should i still listen to it?
>>
>>63783040
Well... I don't agree with you. First of all, saying AMERICANS CANT GET IT HURR is as stupid as the stereotypical american you're trying to depict (who also only live inside your imagination).
Second of all, Ferretti is deeply obsessed with the idea of orthodoxy. The album is anti-USSR in the sense that true communism can't exist in his conception of the world. he is obsessed by rules and their strict following. that's why he turned into a full blown christian 20 years ago.
Smetti di pensare, continua a salmodiare fratello.
>>
>>63783159
The music is marvellous, listen to it anyway. I remember a downloar link on 4shared.
>>
>>63783159
lyrics are nothing special, just a general idea of the songs are 'about' and you'll be good to go.
meanwhile, a folky take on a timeless classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfh5FA7Dl7Q
>>
>>63782708
I don't want to say anything, but for anyone who doesnt speak italian,this is just a good punk album

So, Albums that people don't speaking italian just can't understand

t. polish person
>>
>>63782708
Spermi spermi spermi spermi indifferenti
>>
>>63783294
A polish person can learn italian and understand this. An american can learn italian and he still won't get it.
>>
File: kult_spokojnie1.jpg (91 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kult_spokojnie1.jpg
91 KB, 300x300
>>63783396
Any site with good translations?

tbqh id rather learn italian than being forced to learn german

german lyrics are mostly fucking kid tier and cringy, cause when you want to say something inteligent you have to destroy whole melody, also another album which americans cant understand
>>
>>63783191
>stereotypical american you're trying to depict (who also only live inside your imagination)
>only live inside your imagination

then explain trump's popularity
>>
Ricchiò
>>
File: scooby 5.jpg (171 KB, 1280x961) Image search: [Google]
scooby 5.jpg
171 KB, 1280x961
need this shit in my life somebody please give a download link
>>
>>63782708
Fucking love CCCP
Emilia paranoica was the first song I ever learned to play on guitar
>>
ITT: mad eurofags rememisce about 200 years ago while their wives get raped by Ahmed and Umar
>>
>>63783520
It's on spotify if you have that famalam
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.