[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everything has gone wrong in my life >older brother killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 471x312
>everything has gone wrong in my life
>older brother killed himself last year, everybody drifted apart, everything's a lie, my parents hate each other now
>message girl i was best friends with in my childhood because i need her now more than anybody
>make the stupid mistake of straight-up telling her everything that has happened since she and her family left instead of taking shit slow
>eventually she stops responding, probably because i overwhelmed the shit out of her
>realize she doesn't need depressed fucks like me
>she has a boyfriend, a job, she's doing well in school, what the fuck does she need me for?
>feel like killing myself
>no cigarettes, i'm broke, lost all motivation to better my life in any way

Music for this feel?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B7ypA1fSwU
>>
>>63782556
you honestly should talk to a professional
>>
everything is terrible right now but it'll get better, why? because you're most likely in your early twenties

would give recs but i dont know what you like
>>
>>63782556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYtHRKGlEzM
>>
Music won't make the pain go away, OP.
The anxiety and sadness won't be washed away by mere sounds.
>>
File: tumblr_m7d0i5hc5X1rb4rqao1_1280.jpg (925 KB, 1280x813) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7d0i5hc5X1rb4rqao1_1280.jpg
925 KB, 1280x813
f#a#(infinity)
>>
you fucking asshole leave Sal alone
>>
>>63782645
He wasn't requesting music for that. Sometimes it's nice to dwell in the mood you're currently in while having fitting music.

Also, music can make you feel better in a bad situation.
>>
http://youtu.be/LaDR04BS7gA
>>
>>63782556
I rec Loren connors, Unwound, and maybe just a lil bit of joe meek my absolute senpai
>>
>>63782793
Which Unwound do you recommend? Not that guy but I listened to their whole discography on a kick last year and I don't think I really appreciated any of it except for Fake Train.
>>
>>63782556
where do you live, we should hang out
>>
guys this is just a copypaste of a few years old Sal post
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-03+at+12.46.32).png (20 KB, 992x219) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-03+at+12.46.32).png
20 KB, 992x219
>>63782994
>>
>>63783045
What happened to this guy? Did he kill himself? sorry for being a newfag
>>
Stop listening to music and speak to a psychiatrist. they will help you in your crisis believe me, it will help a lot.
>>
>>63783063
he goes by floatings on rym and still posts here
>>
>>63782830
Not that poster, but I like Repetition a lot
>>
>>63782607
someone who has never been raped amd almost murdered detected ;P
>>
>>63783045
2014 seemed like a bad year for this dude.
>>
>>63782556
http://lostallhope.com/
>>
>>63783180
Thanks
>>
>>63783088
Psychiatrists just give you meds. Psychologists are actually helpful (usually)
>>
>>63782556
You're not allowed to kill yourself if someone else in your family beat you to it. It's not fair but that's the rule. You'll have to wait 'til you bury your oarwnts at least.
>>
>>63783578
...oarwnts = parents
>>
>>63783149
yeah everyone who's been through emotional trauma should just kill themselves to spare all the trouble of living
>>
>>63782556
Well don't be depressed because your depressed, at the very least.
>>
>>63782662
That's for taking shrooms while camping
>>
>>63782556
find God, my friend. He loves you.

https://youtu.be/3_0ppeWb_7M
>>
>>63783440
>psychiatrist
>psychologist
>helpful

sempai you'll be better investing your money in buprenorphine than useless SSRI's or "therapy"

dont get me wrong therapy is good but is way too expensive. take opioid theyll make your life better
>>
File: 1458882276272.jpg (43 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1458882276272.jpg
43 KB, 640x625
>>63782556
You think you have it fucking bad?

I’ve finally died at the age of 70 and I didn't work a single day in my entire life.

I leached off my parents until I was about 56 and then I married the ugliest girl I could find. My father died almost immediately after this, then my sister died pretty soon after this as well.

I continued being a NEET and my ugly wife picked up a job as a textile worker. This went on until I was 62 and then I became addicted to illicit drugs and alcohol. Eventually I died when I was 70.

I was a completely useless, a thief, a drug addict, and I didn't work a single day in those 70 years.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ro4-1cYso

This gonna help you
>>
Listen to something angry/sad that's political
I dunno, like Godspeed You! or Radiohead, or even Death Grips
Take the self pity you have and turn it into anger at issues in the world
Be productive in this way
Volunteer for issues that matter to you
You'll make connections, and, eventually, money
Just aim your emotions at things that are worth it
>>
Apply to be a 4chan janny
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D93xc7p_yKw
>>
I suppose you don't want to be listening to irritatingly happy/upbeat music much, but it's not a good idea to wallow in bad feelings given some of these challenges. Self-pity / victim mentality could put you in a rut that could get really hard to climb out of. And as far as girls, they're going to be somewhat challenging, by nature. You will need to work on getting stronger so you can exude funner emotions - that's what a lot of it comes down to with girls - exuding good emotions and fun.

But that said, I'm sorry for your difficulties - and very sorry about your brother. And I wish you the best. Hope you can just gradually work your life up to the point of thriving.

Just keep going, day at a time.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.