[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lostprophets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (586 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
586 KB, 1536x2048
So which one of you silly sausages has done this to their Wikipedia? If you tell me now I won't be angry!
>>
is any of this supposed to be humorous
>>
why the fuck would you do this and then make a thread about it you retard
>>
Test
>>
>>63782196
>>63782136
Ian Watkins was mentioned in another thread, I decided to check the lostprophets Wikipedia page and someone has done this, don't pretend it isn't an excellent thread because you're fooling nobody
>>
>>63782245
>I decided to edit the lostprophets Wikipedia page and post a thread about it

now it's correct
>>
>>63782112
I bet that was you, you old dog!
>>
>>63782245
>you're fooling nobody

true facts OP, you really aren't
>>
>>63782245
it's like, beyond unfunny.
>>
>>63782112
You did.
>>
It's so unfunny and so past irrelevant it took me like 2 minutes to find out what the joke was supposed to be.
0/10 OP, you have no sense of humour, don't come showing it to us.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 256x256
>mfw when I'm OP
>mfw when it actually wasn't me
>mfw when you say nasty things about me
>>
I posted this at 20:05

YOUVE BEEN MUGGED OFF YOU FUCKING CUNTS, SEE, IT WASNT ME, NOW FUCK OFF OR ILL KILL MYSELF
>>
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 1536x2048
>>63782541
I, er, forgot to post the image proving my innocence..
>>
>>63782112
lol Garageband on an iPad
>pleb
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.