[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WE ARE THE NEW AMERICANA, RAISED ON BIGGIE AND NIRVANA No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1459620314250.jpg (64 KB, 636x421) Image search: [Google]
1459620314250.jpg
64 KB, 636x421
>WE ARE THE NEW AMERICANA, RAISED ON BIGGIE AND NIRVANA
No you aren't faggot, don't pretend you were crying when Kurt Cobain died. If you were born in 88, your favorite music at age 6 wasn't Nirvana - it was the Cast of fucking Sesame Street.

That's like someone born in 1959 saying they're "The Beatles Generation", despite being too young to see the Beatles, attend Woodstock, or smoke pot in the 60s and the only place they heard the Beatles was on their parents' radio and vinyl records.

Also, is it me or does this band's name remind you a bit too much of Stone Temple pilots?
>>
is this copypasta
>>
I always thought she said Iggy and Nirvana
>>
Isn't that song by Halsey? Don't kill me, I only know this because of my little sis.

Anyway, I agree those lyrics are cringy af. It's basically textbook pseudo-intellectualism.
>>
>'raised on' means you had to see them live
>>
>>63779684
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63779746
No, it's 21 Pilots
>>
Who are you talking to?
>>
The truly embarrassing thing is that people actually think Nirvana is listenable
>>
Kurt Cobain was a scumbag, he was responsible for all the bad shit in his life
>>
I was 10 when Kurt anhero'd and I cried.
>>
>>63779684
More than 75% of the bands/musicians I was "raised on" weren't around for me to see live, as in they were broken up, or defunct.
>>
>>63779684
why are the boy on the right's hands so dirty?
>>
>>63779684
The only reason I'm even aware of this song's existence is because you keep making threads about it.
>>
>>63779684
who are these guys
>>
>>63779684
i was still raised on Nirvana even though i was born the same year nirvana shot himself, there still mostly definatly one of the biggest rock bands through the 2000's even though they wasnt actually around
>>
>>63779899
He just got done fisting the guy on the left.
>>
File: halsey-makeup-20-500x500[1].jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
halsey-makeup-20-500x500[1].jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>63779684
>>63779684
>>63779684
Hard to believe she's half black.
>>
>>63780015
She's bi-everything.
>>
>>63780034
>bi means half
wew lad
>>
As someone born in 1985 and remembers watching Kurt Loder announcing Cobain's death in an MTV news-break, I support this post.
>>
>>63780495
>31 year old tripfag
Jesus
>>
It's a Halsey song. Not a 21 Pilots song. Which is funny since it just makes it worse. Halsey was born after Nirvana's last album and after Biggie already had died.
>>
>>63780551
A cautionary tale for sure
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.