[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you weren't on /mu/ when this album was released you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Plasticbeach452[1].jpg (27 KB, 320x318) Image search: [Google]
Plasticbeach452[1].jpg
27 KB, 320x318
If you weren't on /mu/ when this album was released you should leave right now
>>
>>63778886
If you think this album is actually good because pitchfork gave it BNM then you should leave right now
>>
>>63778898

I never said it was good, but the hype on here was good. It was released at the peak of /mu/ and it's been going downhill since then.

Also dickants
>>
I think the fact that I was on /mu/ when this album was released is a good sign I should leave right now
>>
it was an interesting album but i can't compare it to their other albums, but neither can i compare "gorillaz" and "demon days"
>>
>>63778952
Peak of /mu/ was before MPP dumbass
>>
>>63778886
I was on 4chan but not /mu/ :( guess I'll be going then
>>
>>63778886
how to kill kill of any kind of population:
do not allow new members

OP has no idea how the world works
>>
I was.
I remember how so many people thought it was bad because it wasn't Demon Days 2.
Kek

Man On Melancholy Hill still hits me hard.

Why wasn't Pirate Jet longer?

Sweepstakes is the worst song the Gorillaz ever put out.

I want to put my dick inside Empire Ants

Super Fast Jellyfish could have used a bit more steel drum play/clarity.

To Binge is comfy as fuck.
>>
Fuck off. When it came out there were countless threads with faggots claiming this piece of shit was aoty.
>>
>>63778886
It was AOTY. Way better than any other Gorillaz album.
>>
I remember coming here when MPP was the shit to be talked about. Now I'm in a time of my life where I'm back here. Fuck.
>>
>>63778886
This was the peak and i only lurked back then
>>
>>63779114
jam of a lifetime
>>
>>63779114
me too, anon
>>
>>63778952
>the peak of /mu/ was when I was first here

wew, never heard this before
>>
>>63779244

>making implications

I was here since a year or 2 before PB
>>
>>63779006
In "To Binge", you can hear the woman's saliva moving around when she sings.
>>
>It's a meta thread
>"/mu/ sucks!!!"

You are the worst part about /mu/
>>
if you don't remember the 5-6 month period where /mu/ legitimately thought Hospice was a 10/10 masterpiece you need to go.
>>
>>63779935

>i'm a newfag
>better blame board quality on everyone else

wew lad
>>
>>63779006
Sweepstakes is great. i hated it at first but now its one of my favorite gorillaz songs
>>
>>63778886
7 years ago..
>>
>>63779945
Hospice is still in my top 5.
>>
Dick Ants
>>
>>63779006
But Demon Days was shit save for like 3 or 4 songs
>>
That definitely was the peak. Man I'm so nostalgic for those times...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.