[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you miss last.fm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: lastfm.jpg (151 KB, 1264x778) Image search: [Google]
lastfm.jpg
151 KB, 1264x778
Don't you miss last.fm?
>>
i miss the features
the layout doesn't really bother me
>>
I definitely do. I don't like the current one a lot
>>
Not really, its only use before was to measure your musical e-penis and that's still its only use

Most antisocial 'social networking' site ever
>>
>>63776772
i do
>>
>>63776772
holy fuck, this takes me back to 2008/2011 era last.fm. i like that design better.

>tfw those days are not coming back :(
>>
>>63776772
This bitchass site is becoming like Newgrounds and Youtube, adding a whole new layers which we NEVER fucking wanted in first place. I'm glad I stopped using it.
>>
>>63776800
Thats its main function but i actually loved being able to view all the music you tagged with a specific tag. It was my of having playlists that wont go away if my computer gets fried... but now you cant view them. Also blast from the past section is very useful. My point is its not completely useless
>>
>>63776856
What's wrong with YouTube?
>>
>>63776856
Youtube can do basically anything short of covering the front page with swastikas and people will still use it though. last.fm can't actually afford to pull the shit its pulling, there won't be anyone left in a couple of years
>>
The similar artists function is the only reason to use the site imo
>>
>>63776772
Big time. I used to be a huge shoutbox shitposter and now I have no reason to live. It hurts.
>>
>>63776911
Ever since Google purchased Youtube, shit started to go real fuck up
>>
>>63776772
I cry every night.
>>
I've never seen a site go so full retard
>>
Is this a retard thread?

last.fm is literally the same thing it was in 2011, how can't you guys see it? Is it because of the better redesign?
>>
>>63776772
I still use it to keep track of my plays and gigs I'm going/been to and I've gotten used to the redesign even though it's still broken in places.

Side note: that image is the most 2008 thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>63776800
quiet mom this board is only used to show off musical e-penors
>>
the devs confirmed that all the features are coming back but not when
lately updates comes every 15 days
>>
>>63777361
I'm pretty sure the site's been like this for well over a year now. You can't just fuck something up and then go 'oh we'll fix it eventually'

last.fm is dead
>>
>>63777385
they do updates but they're very small
lates was march 23
https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/website-update-23rd-march
>>
File: 1450450369657.jpg (59 KB, 594x439) Image search: [Google]
1450450369657.jpg
59 KB, 594x439
>>63777385
yeah, right.
>>
>>63776772
>only reason I kept using last.fm after this awful update was recs
>those don't even work anymore
god I wish they would realize how much they fucked up and go back
>>
it's still in beta for a reason
eventually there will be a layout better than the new one as well as the old
>>
>>63777876
if it's 'in beta' why the fuck did they push it to the entire site, especially since it was an optional beta beforehand
>>
havent used lastfm since the changes
should i jump over to rym or is there something better ?
>>
>>63778057
even funnier is that the next major feature - the new 'catalogue' - is going to be in paid subscriber only beta to begin with
so basically a beta within a beta
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.