[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is /mu/ obsessed with this average album? is it because you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Fishmans_Long_Season.jpg (179 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
Fishmans_Long_Season.jpg
179 KB, 600x597
why is /mu/ obsessed with this average album?
is it because you felt you had to have something of your own to show (and prove that you're as passionate and knowledgeable as real music critics) yet were too lame to find anything better?

also applies to Stratosphere
>>
File: 1446236272045.gif (51 KB, 475x618) Image search: [Google]
1446236272045.gif
51 KB, 475x618
rate the last shit you took according to this chart

bonus points if it went *sploosh*
>>
They saw it on RYM and thought it was le epic because it was made by grorious nippon
>>
>>63774858
2 days of type 7, no lie
>>
>>63774839
I don't think /mu/ is obsessed with this album at all.

Anyway, much people may see it as "the underrated gem" with a somewhat distinctive sound made by some japs.

Also the lead singer shinji sato died at an early age, and they disbanded. This also helps to the "cult status".

I still like it tho
>>
>>63774839
Enough people in the same place liked something and it became renown
You know this, quit making shitty bait at 7:00 in the morning dumb ass
>>
>>63774984
>everyone lives in my exact timezone
>>
>>63774839
Its a good album, fuck you
>>
>>63775025
it's certainly not the 58 album of all time
>>
>>63775061
What's the 58 album of all time then, expert?
>>
>>63774839
Stratosphere is mesmerizing and you're a massive faggot, OP.
>>
it's no jason aldean
>>
>>63775081
/thread
>>
>>63775081
both are pretty ok, but you probably wouldn't give a shit about them in other circumstances
>>
>>63775081
singles confirm
>>
>>63774858
For like the last two days it was type 6. I'm taking a shit right now and it's probably type 4.
>>
>>63775061
Who said it was? Why do you pay so much attention to what other people think of an album rather than the music itself?
>>
>>63774858
Type 3 I think
>>
>>63775157
/mu/ said
I mean, it's absurd to even consider it being in the top 100 albums of all time
>>
>>63775173
Oh, you mean the chart with death grips in the top 20? That's not supposed to be an objective rating of the best albums ever, just the albums that are discussed/liked the most on /mu/. My question still stands, why do you pay so much attention to what other people think instead of forming your own opinion based on the music itself?
>>
>>63775260
what makes you think that I do?
I see nothing wrong with discussing other people's tastes
>>
>>63774880
get well, friend.
>>
>>63774839
it's better than average, breddy good actually
>>
>>63774839
it's because the album cover has the bait fish meme on it
>>
>>63774839
I really liked this album then I listened to their other stuff and it was shit.
>>
>>63775872
Uchu nippon setagaya is really good tho. And their last live album is almost better than long season IMO. But i agree most of their stuff before Long Season is pretty meh.
>>
>>63775448
holy fuck theyre fishign
i can believe i never noticed this
>>
>>63774839
you mean the entire week that someone meme'd the fuck out of it?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.