[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: NotoriousBIG.jpg (157 KB, 1000x1124) Image search: [Google]
NotoriousBIG.jpg
157 KB, 1000x1124
Why does he want to die in every one of his songs?
>>
>>63774608
cus he fat lol
>>
because its cool
>>
>>63774608
the first couple bars in suicidal thoughts say it all

biggie was a piece of shit dude for real.. even as a rich man he fucked people over and used to do really shitty stuff to people.. he was shady and fake. not a "real nigga" at all
>>
confirmed puff daddy paid 500k for some crips to kill 2pac
>>
>>63774716
>talent
>nice personality

pick one
>>
>>63774722
also, suge knight only paid 25k to have big killed lmao, his gf kept half, shooter got 13k
>>
>>63774722
>>63774779

Diddy is quite possibly the worst person in hip hop at the moment. The only reason why Suge Knight gets roasted on the internet and finally went to prison is because he's broke. Diddy has easily done just as bad, if not worse things than Suge.
>>
>>63774608

He's biting Scarface from Geto Boys. He's paranoid/suicidal gangsta personality and songs influenced both biggie and tupac, who then incorporated that concept into their songs.
>>
>>63774779
why'd suge retaliate like that? what did he have to gain from it now that pac was already gone?
>>
>>63774847
idk? gang shit i guess? puff killed his biggest money maker and his "friend", so he said fuck that shit, and went and killed big?
>>
>>63774608
Because of weltschmerz. Biggie was one of the last great romanticists.
>>
SOMETIMES ALL I WANNA DO IS SLIT MA WRISTS
>>
>>63774823
genuinely asking cause I don't know too much about this, can you elaborate a bit?
>>
baka at those frail, white suburb dwelling fuckbois dissing my man biggie in this thread

where i'm from people would smack you around for disrespecting the god
>>
>>63774829
Whatever, Scarface is fucking garbage compared to Biggie. Can't even believe people have the Pac argument. Pac is a fake ass "I'm gonna change the world" nigga
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.