[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you all have shit music taste. the only group with a worst taste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ntid99j6uN1udwubeo1_1280.jpg (117 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntid99j6uN1udwubeo1_1280.jpg
117 KB, 640x853
you all have shit music taste. the only group with a worst taste are the faggots who listen to the radio. all of you need to kill yourselves asap
>>
whats your aotysf
>>
File: 1459219552795.jpg (41 KB, 367x465) Image search: [Google]
1459219552795.jpg
41 KB, 367x465
I blame rockism, rock music and above all anti intellectualism for the sorry state of /mu/.
>>
How can you generalize all of us?
>>
>>63772678
I blame not enough people droning that turny fella.
>>
>you have shit taste
>only people with worse taste are the majority of the planet
Thanks OP, I do have pretty good taste.
>>
>>63772678
i blame anime for your mother crying everyday about the joke of a manchild son she ended up with
>>
>>63772730
hot rekt
>>
>>63772678

/mu/ died when Pitchfork gave MBDTF a 10.
>>
>>63772956
Lets be fair, it was shit before too
>>
>>63772982

True, but that review brought in a new wave of shitposting retards unlike any other. The final nail in the coffin was when Mediafire started deleting all the albums people uploaded causing sharethreads to die out.
>>
>>63773074
And to think everyone was worried the Deadmau5 sticky would bring a new wave of bad music taste, maybe in hindsight...
>>
>>63772956
I sadly agree with this.
>>
>>63772730
Dayum
>>
>>63772639
>she doesn't post her taste
>>
>>63772703
you would think people would worship you considering youre about old enough for you to say anything and have people call you knowledgeable or wise no matter how asinine. like chris ott
>>
File: heavily retarded.jpg (8 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
heavily retarded.jpg
8 KB, 261x193
>>63772639
>this fucking guy
>believing he has any right to speak a human language
>still being alive (not yet violently killing himself in an act of laughable desperation)
>justifying his pathetic ego via a north korean synthetic-insemination forum, without referencing any tangible reason to his own justification
>being so retarded that he uses the phrases "faggot" and "asap"
>mfw i read this post
>>
>>63773767
he listens to electronic music, his point is never valid
>>
>>63772639
those pills look like candy they look so tasty
>>
>>63773767
I don't post enough opinions about the usual fodder to be really noticed and what I do listen to is rarely cared about outside of /bleep/, and they don't care for it much either
>>
>>63773933
>not enjoying electronic music
what are you some kind of pleb?
>>
>>63774131
bleep is full of idiots who only listen to fucking minimal loop shit, they couldnt into turntables if they tried
>>
>>63772956
No, before that it was all just shitty bland indie rock, it got a little better shortly after the mbdtf hype had died down but right now it's worse than it was before the p4k review.
>>
>>63774144
I wasn't even thinking of turntablism, hip hop fans here couldn't give a fuck about that at all. I was thinking more of the broken beat, downtempo and other ''bleeps'' apart from Ninja and I don't listen to many BPMs anymore.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.