[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else cut out parts of songs in their library they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: WITNESSME.jpg (40 KB, 849x527) Image search: [Google]
WITNESSME.jpg
40 KB, 849x527
Does anyone else cut out parts of songs in their library they don't like?

Like for instance I cut out the retarded line at the end of Civil War "What's so civil 'bout war anyway?"
>>
>>63771650
Not becuase i'm not a faggot.

are you gonna go up to the mona lisa and paint a smile on it becuase you don't like her facial expression.

you're not going to 100% agree with everything an artist makes.
>>
>>63771679
/thread
>>
>>63771679
Yeah, and I can edit it.
>>
>>63771701
Sounds like a textbook case of autism, boys. Pack it up, lets go home.
>>
>>63771749
>You only have things you like, you must be autistic.

If someone was giving away a car but it had a really stupid bumper sticker on it, you'd get it and peel the bumper sticker off.
>>
>>63771650
so is that like making a remix or something
idk i don't see why not, but you gotta acknowledge that what you're listening to is not really the artist's work anymore.
>>
>>63771870
That diffrent, that's not music, it's a car the rules don't apply you dumb faggot.

i now refuse to believe this thread is nothing but bait nobody can be this stupid.

reread this anon's >>63771679
post and maybe you'll get it
>>
>>63772012
I guess similes are too much for some people.

What rules? The rule of there's something I mostly like but there's this one little part I don't? Like cutting the guitar solo out of Unforgiven. God it's boring and overrated.
>>
>>63771650
>Expecting us to know what Civil War you're talking about
>>
>>63771873
why did no one reply to me
>>
File: Smug Anime 164.png (88 KB, 287x288) Image search: [Google]
Smug Anime 164.png
88 KB, 287x288
>>63771679
He may paint his own expression on his own copy of the Mona Lisa if he feels it will improve his experience, dumb rockist. Art is not static to the original author as it is a form of human expression that you may gain inspiration from and you may revision it if you feel so inclined, especially in the case that you do not permanently deprive others of the original piece. call it a reinterpretation
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.