[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have any solid Music To Listen To With Your Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Tame_Impala_Lonerism_Cover.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Tame_Impala_Lonerism_Cover.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
Does anyone have any solid Music To Listen To With Your Girlfriend Core, rn she just listens to indie mixes on 8track, but I want to play some albums.
Pic Related an easy first.
>>
fuck you and your hipster girlfriend
>>
Weird, I got into this band only after I split with my girl and got into psychedelic drugs. Shit saved my life.
>>
>>63770826
Okay. Sorry, I thought I gauged some potential interest for this thread. Perhaps I should have made it more generic, and not included information about myself. Noted. My next post will be better. Thank you for the feedback.
>>
>>63770826
fuck off leave the guy alone
>>
>>63770774
Ariel Pink - Pom Pom
The Strokes - Is This It
FIDLAR - FIDLAR
Sublime - Sublime
The xx - xx

Just some personal favorites, the xx is pretty good for sex and more romantic stuff. Pretty much anything indie rock should work too
>>
>>63770953
Don't worry about those people dude, they feed off of hate and misery
>>
Mostly just any good indie rock stuff
>>
>>63771263
Turn on the bright lights, anything by beach house, mac demarco, halcyon digest, anything chill and considerably accessible
>>
anything beach house
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvRnYLKJ4gA

you're a fool if you don't at least try listening to the shins with her
>>
Jamie xx
Bon Iver
Sigur Ros
The Shins
Elliot Smith
Ride
The National
Sufjan Stevens
Waxahatchee
Hop Along

are all pretty accessible to that sort of personality. have fun yo
>>
>>63771354
YES
>>
>>63771304
don't play Turn On the Bright Lights unless you and your gf want to be crying by the end of it
>>
>>63771380
This guy gets it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.