[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is fucking catchy and melancholic at the same time. Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Violator.jpg (123 KB, 939x921) Image search: [Google]
Violator.jpg
123 KB, 939x921
This is fucking catchy and melancholic at the same time. Where do I get more?
>>
>>63770185
Listen to OMD instead, Depeche Mode is trash
>>
File: _album title goes here_.jpg (170 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
_album title goes here_.jpg
170 KB, 1000x1000
pic related, Human After All, Drink The Sea, and Kid A

also, check out more depeche mode
>>
listen to Black Celebration and Music for The Masses.

>>63770211
fuck off
>>
>>63770225
I dislike Kid A. I used to like radiohead back in highschool, but after being exposed to /mu/ all their work lost its charm.
>>
>>63770225
Does mu typically like deadmau5? [spoiler]Thats my favorite album of his[/spoiler]
>>
Check out New Order. Try their hits first and then go into the albums.
>>
music for the masses
>>
Portishead, NIN and Outside era Bowie share a lot of thesesensibilities.
>>
>>63770185
Orbital - Insides
Underworld - dubno.....
>>
File: images-2.jpg (7 KB, 203x240) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7 KB, 203x240
Try Some Great Reward.
Standout Tracks
Lie to me
Stories of old
Something to do
Master and servant
>>
I really like Depeche Mode Violator and back. I tried listening to Exciter and found it boring. I really liked Playing the Angel. Which albums post violator are good?
>>
>>63770185
get all of these albums:
Songs from the Big Chair (Tears for Fears)
Disintegration (The Cure)
Architecture and Morality (OMD)
New Gold Dream 81 82 83 84 (Simple Minds)
Movement (New Order)
Avalon (Roxy Music)
Steve McQueen (Prefab Sprout)

That's DM's best album btw. But the couple before and after it are solid listens.
>>
>>63770185
>63774726
Fuck I forgot to mention the 4AD greats.
Cocteau Twins and Dead Can Dance are both likely to hit the spot. But get It'll End In Tears by This Mortal Coil!
>>
>>63770211
OMD?
>>
>>63770355
>letting outside influences change your opinion of an album
>>
coil, miss kittin and ladytron haven't been mentioned yet
>>
>>63774531
Ultra has some good tracks
>>
>>63770185
Everything by Ladytron and New Order.
>>
>>63775016
Dangerous and Moving/Люди Инвaлиды by t.A.T.u., the beats and synths are kind of similar I think. They have a Russian and English version of the album that have some exclusives and different lyrics.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.