[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
wtf was his problem?
>>
Being too damn talented for this world.
>>
he was fuckin dope af and niggas couldn't handle it
>>
>>63767187
every musical genius has their problems, ya know.
>>
File: tiny-tim-youth.jpg (48 KB, 515x636) Image search: [Google]
tiny-tim-youth.jpg
48 KB, 515x636
how do you go from this
>>
File: tinytim2_3217.jpg (31 KB, 260x375) Image search: [Google]
tinytim2_3217.jpg
31 KB, 260x375
to THIS
>>
fuck off with your shitty memes /tv/
>>
I like that one song that played on that first episode of spongebob. classic
>>
Like no joke op, i really love tiny tim's music
>>
>>63767436
>>63767463
life does that to you, fuck off with your hate.
tiny tim was wonderful
>>
DR PAVEL
>>
>>63767187
looks like J Mascis in this pic
>>
>>63767187
Hey, if you looked like The Penguin on growth hormones you'd be a little bit weird as well.
>>
>>63768089
>>63768092
ebic
>>
Fun fact: The neofolk destroyed itself because of Tiny Tim
>>
>>63768205
r u dumb
>>
File: 1459653203285.jpg (571 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1459653203285.jpg
571 KB, 700x700
he isn't using a pen capo
>>
>>63768205
lol dougie boy doesn't like people because they're foreign, tiny tim didn't like dougie because he was gay. turns out dougie doesn't like discrimination when it's aimed at him, isn't that a suprise?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT8t0VxZXEM

Tiny Tim had some serious pipes
>>
he was likely a closet homosexual and also a deeply-religious christian.
>>
>>63769650
would you believe it if I told you he was a jew
>>
File: .png (137 KB, 436x418) Image search: [Google]
.png
137 KB, 436x418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBhkvlTcAag

damn...
>>
my grandpa told me this story about how he was at a baseball game and tiny time came there and a lot of people were kind of freaking out like "oh my god its tiny tim" and he started blowing kisses back at the people talking about him and saying hi and stuff. he was a strange bird but i really nice happy guy
>>
>>63767436
He looked like he had the potential to turn into a Jewish pedophile, he was just young.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.